• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Best cities in Europe?

Haven't been to Paris in 6 or 7 years, but it absolutely sucked the last time I was there. I lived there for a time as a kid, but on this trip it was just a filthy filthy city to me.

:confused:

Ernest Hemingway wrote that Paris is a moveable feast.

What happened?

a-moveable-feast.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Berlin is great, I lived there for 4 months not too long ago. Everything is close, it's easy to get around. Maybe it wont feel different enough from a north american city, but too me it was different enough.

All the hiking in Germany and austria is fantastic, in other places its good too but can be inaccessible.

Don't go to London. Maybe my experience was bad but I don't think laid back describes it well.

Upvote 0
My comments were tongue in cheek.;)
I like variety and will try anything. When traveling, I like to try and eat what and where the locals eat. Besides, if I'm going to live in a country I'm not going to be eating at ranked resturants every night. :cool:
I just didn't care for the cuisine I had during my stays in Ireland and my frequent stop-overs in England.

And before I get labeled as a McDonalds fed American tourist, let it be known that I didn't know what fast food (or Coca-Cola for that matter) was until we returned to the States in my late teens.

Upvote 0