• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

So do the maps not feel a bit ... empty, with only 16 people a side (on PC) and a third of them in vehicles?

It really does seem like DICE is trying to take advantage of IW's massive middle finger to the PC community by giving us some extras ;). Good for them.

These maps aren't as big as BF2's 64 player ones. 32 is enough for city maps for the most parts. Plus the sounds, immerse and other stuff fills the void just nicely. Remember also RO had 32 players for a long time and will probably have with RO HOS, too.

I don't think they are giving pc gamers anything extra, I mean you don't build the engine/game in a couple of weeks. Dice is just fishing some good rep from pc gamers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So do the maps not feel a bit ... empty, with only 16 people a side (on PC) and a third of them in vehicles?

It really does seem like DICE is trying to take advantage of IW's massive middle finger to the PC community by giving us some extras ;). Good for them.

Even with 24 players the maps are intense+. TBH I think 32 players will be too much of a clusterf*ck sometimes.

Upvote 0
Both US and EU, but it's easy to find a US key. They've given out like 100.000 US keys meanwhile EU only got about 20.000.

It doesn't matter which key you got though. I created a US PSN to redeem the code, and after the download finished I'm now playing it with my own EU PSN ID.

Upvote 0