Aztec Empire Mod

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

worluk

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
I guess you should create a base soldier and then attach several items to them to create the variations, similar to the helmet or the glasses we did in CC.

You should rig the base model to the RO skeleton, that way you can use the existing animations till you manage to do your own

Six_Ten

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 12, 2006
aztecmod.darkesthourgame.com
I guess you should create a base soldier and then attach several items to them to create the variations, similar to the helmet or the glasses we did in CC.

You should rig the base model to the RO skeleton, that way you can use the existing animations till you manage to do your own

Yes, that is what I propose. I don't know how to do it. I have made the soldiers already, now all that remains is to get them in game just like you suggest.

SchutzeSepp

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 23, 2006
man you are insane making a mod on your own, but by the heck of it it seems like you are gonna make it work.

good luck man!

Murphy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
liandri.darkbb.com
The misery? Please explain. I haven't been following any development. I pretty much only knew it was in development and thought it was a cool idea.

couillou

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 1, 2011
Jee I think it's dead for sure now... This is so sad, looked so promising ..
Hope the author could make those files available for others to carry it on, though.

Six_Ten

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 12, 2006
aztecmod.darkesthourgame.com
At some point I may resurrect this mod. A lot will depend on the state of RO2 and whether I can make time for it. I am glad to see some interest in it; if there are those who have modding skills and would actively participate it is more likely to be made.