Aztec Empire Mod

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Monkwarrior

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
I can hardly imagine any modmaker refusing to help out for a few hours.
Make sure you have a detailed list of questions for these sessions.
So modmakers: please help this guy out, if it's only for a few hours something can be worked out :)
Planning it is a different thing, you might want to split it up in a few short sessions. Each session with max 3 people for effeciency.

Monk.

Six_Ten

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 12, 2006
aztecmod.darkesthourgame.com
Aztec Mod

Aztec Mod

I can hardly imagine any modmaker refusing to help out for a few hours.
Make sure you have a detailed list of questions for these sessions.
So modmakers: please help this guy out, if it's only for a few hours something can be worked out :)
Planning it is a different thing, you might want to split it up in a few short sessions. Each session with max 3 people for effeciency.

Monk.

Aeneas2020

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 23, 2006
eages for an update and still wondering what i can do to help out in my fleeting spare time

Karabiner98k

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 20, 2007
United Kingdom
Hi, I'm a mapper working on a project at the mo. Could you show me a picture of the sort of battlefield you are thinking of? I'm quite interested.

Six_Ten

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 12, 2006
Aztec Mod alive and well

Aztec Mod alive and well

The Aztec Mod is alive and well. As I am the only person working on it, there is a lot to do, and I have to learn each part of each job to be done. Considering that the mods with full teams are just now releasing betas, it is premature to expect this one sooner.

Monkwarrior

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Glad to hear that Six-Ten.
Still looking forward to your superiour mod :D
Melee for the win !

Greetingz, Monk.

Britney Federline

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
It's great to see that you're still working away at this--awesome!

I really hope that you can have something for us to play with in the future--good luck!

Six_Ten

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 12, 2006

Any specific problem?

Hi Worluk,
I have two base figures that with different helmets, texture maps, ornaments, etc can become any one of 30 different types of soldier. I don't know how to make it a figure in game. Is it possible to reuse the data for the RO figures, and just replace the mesh?

Last edited: