• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Ash Harding DLC now available on Steam!

Wtf I bought killing floor gold for this character because it said this will be the only way to get this character and then you just put it on steam wtf what's the point in killing floor gold now nothing ...

I like how everyone saw that Ash was going to be in the gold edition, then everyone who bought that edition never visited the boards for 6 weeks afterwards, and now they are. Amazing how that works.

KF Gold includes all of the DLCs as well. So there is that.

Upvote 0
http://www.killingfloorthegame.com/2012/04/19/killing-floor-gold-box-and-female-character/

And, so everyone understands, the box comes with:
Killing Floor
The 6 current DLC packs
1 exclusive female playable character, with female voice packs in English, French and German

This will be the ONLY way to get that female playable character. For those who already own the game and/or any of the existing DLC, all of those will show up as tradeable/giftable items in your Steam inventory for you to swap with friends or even just give away!

really are you sure it will be the only way to get this charater hmm

Upvote 0
I bought her and love her!

But I have a question, how will future female character packs work will you make it so you have to own Ash before you can buy them that way you get the Voice Pack or are you just gonna make it so when you download another pack that is around your usual $2 range the people without Ash get the Voice Pack?

Upvote 0
I bought her and love her!

But I have a question, how will future female character packs work will you make it so you have to own Ash before you can buy them that way you get the Voice Pack or are you just gonna make it so when you download another pack that is around your usual $2 range the people without Ash get the Voice Pack?

The voice pack is in the game, already you can make custom skins that use the same voicepack.

Upvote 0