• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Another *insight* into my life

So now you expect us to kneel down before our new awesome eversodrunk gods, are you?
Honestly i couldnt care any less about this whole crap, except for the fact that i am extremely annoyed with drunk people.

There is something i really dont get, but wich really seems to be most people's (and yours too) attitude towards parties.
Somehow you people seem to think that parties are no fun at all, unless your totally drunk.
Now why is that? "Oh i had so much beer that night i threw up, i got all crazy nstuff u know lol hhihihihi"
What, you need beer to get crazy? To have a fun time? Now THAT is boring!

Upvote 0
There is something i really dont get . . .
Somehow you people seem to think that parties are no fun at all, unless your totally drunk.

He's a teenager, mystery solved :p

i can have a buzzin time with or without beer

And you wonder where the charv comments are coming from? Drop the farmer crap (you're from Manchester for God's sake, you can't farm curry ;)) and be proud of who you are ;)

Upvote 0
200px-Chav.jpg

Pic from Wikipedia: Caricature of a stereotypical chav

It's a mix of bad taste, teenage stupidity and Vanilla Ice.

ROFLMAO

Upvote 0
Your a chav... I know one when I see one.

So now you expect us to kneel down before our new awesome eversodrunk gods, are you?
Honestly i couldnt care any less about this whole crap, except for the fact that i am extremely annoyed with drunk people.

There is something i really dont get, but wich really seems to be most people's (and yours too) attitude towards parties.
Now why is that? "Oh i had so much beer that night i threw up, i got all crazy nstuff u know lol hhihihihi"
What, you need beer to get crazy? To have a fun time? Now THAT is boring!

I see what you mean, but those guys just getting pissed in the park with a few mates, it isnt a party. That aint fun.

About drinking in parties, I agree that attidude you said is bad but drinking at parties is the best time to get drunk (suppose you act stupid) to be honest. Its best when somethings going on but what i really dont like is, just getting pissed when nothings happening, like on the street and stuff.

Upvote 0
Your a chav... I know one when I see one.

I see what you mean, but those guys just getting pissed in the park with a few mates, it isnt a party. That aint fun.

About drinking in parties, I agree that attidude you said is bad but drinking at parties is the best time to get drunk (suppose you act stupid) to be honest. Its best when somethings going on but what i really dont like is, just getting pissed when nothings happening, like on the street and stuff.

Tking your mates on the TWB50 is what you call happening? were you drunk yesterday?

Upvote 0
Tking your mates on the TWB50 is what you call happening? were you drunk yesterday?

Matter of fact i did finish my exams, should have got pissed and gone out. Funny you remember that, that was fun, you tried to hit me, I slapped you back. You died lol

There are good drunks and bad drunks. Most people are good drunks, but there are some idiots.

I've never been truly drunk, never had a hangover either. No idea why I said that but yeah.

I'd fall into the good drunken idiot

Upvote 0
Matter of fact i did finish my exams, should have got pissed and gone out. Funny you remember that, that was fun, you tried to hit me, I slapped you back. You died lol

Funny I should remember that? It was 3 days ago...are you a pot head as well?

And BTW- I didnt try to hit you, I just ignored you while you massacred our
team...and besides, you wouldntve known me, fool, I dont use the same nick ingame lol

Upvote 0