• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Another *insight* into my life

So public urination and obnoxious oafery is the opposite of boring is it?

No wonder high-street Britain is so 'exciting' every Friday night. :rolleyes:

There really is not much very special, different or fun about being drunk in public. If you did any of the things you did there sober then that might be worth posting, at least from a psychologist's POV. As it is, saying, "OMG LOL look he threw up on his shoes cos he was pissed!" or something is extremely dull.

Sorry that this comes across as a bit harsh and po-faced but if you post a vid of yourself being a tit don't get offended if people pull you up for it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nestor is right.

Reminds me of last friday, where drunk teens were being so arrogant and acting like dicks towards adult folks which I am sure wouldn't even dare to do if they were sober.

Makes you want to punch these kids in the mouth to teach them some manners.

Also, reminds me that I was myself a total dick when drunk as a teen and to have written the above means I'm getting old. :eek:

Upvote 0
TBH, I've seen pretty much every age group (apart from OAPs, who are far more subversive, and excellent at playing the innocent) ****ing around while drunk. I've seen 15 year olds start the "I want to hit you but I don't want to get hit" fights that seem to come in 10 second bursts, interspersed with "Get 'im!" and "he's not wurf it!" from their loud girlfriends who probably got them in trouble in the first place, to 40 year old blokes stealing traffic cones and hitting each other with them, aswell has harrasing other drunks at 3AM (being acccosted by a traffic cone wielding drunk is not a very nice experience, it was in good humour, but still, dogs have probably pissed on that), and everything in between. It's worse in Spain, where the rules don't seem to apply anymore.

Upvote 0