• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

About RO Ladder Closing

Status
Not open for further replies.
this might have been posted already, but whatever. TWI PLEASE ANSWER US does not in any way equal "I hate ramm." the group is just a bunch of ostfront vets who are very, very dissapointed at what ro2 is right now.

the only reason we are bitter/dissapointed was because we loved the first game so much. we wouldnt bother venting on the forums and in other places if we didnt care about the game

Upvote 0
So I heard a rumor about the ROLadder admins being intimidated? Is there any truth to this? This sounds absolutely unbelievable. What is going on? :confused: :confused:

wait-what-meme-rage-face.jpg

Upvote 0
So I heard a rumor about the ROLadder admins being intimidated? Is there any truth to this? This sounds absolutely unbelievable. What is going on? :confused: :confused:

from what I heard, and thus it is to be taken with a grain of salt, Ramm wanted to sue BSwearer for things he had posted. But I don't know when, what and where Bswearer had enraged Ramm to an extend where he thought legal action would be an appropriate countermeasure...

Upvote 0
from what I heard, and thus it is to be taken with a grain of salt, Ramm wanted to sue BSwearer for things he had posted. But I don't know when, what and where Bswearer had enraged Ramm to an extend where he thought legal action would be an appropriate countermeasure...
Right here, right now, let's stop with the assumptions.

This is getting way out of hand and stretching beyond mere comical levels of complete and total absurdity.

Upvote 0
Its another sad day in the Red Orchestra 2 forums. I've just spent an hour reading every post in this thread. The funny thing is that all people here want RO2 to be a success, with a large player community, active competitive clans, and a vendor making good profits out of the that success.

Well, wake up, its not happening, and the only group that can change anything are TWI. And everyone is waiting, though the crowd gets smaller by the day.

Back to the subject of the post, the closure of RoLadder, it is a dark day for RO2. Thanks guys for the the help in getting our clan into RO2.

Upvote 0
Sueing someone for no sane reason, sounds like the American way :p

Upvote 0
Whatever the politics & issues with tournaments support I dont know ,...
But the complaining & people trying to dictate what the game should be is just dumb
suggestions are one thing ,...but constant flaming cant possibly be much value or motivation..
To me ,...most of the older , or competitive players have enjoyed the RO series since the very beginning ,...have had matches & tournaments even in the beta mod days ,...& were able to work around any issues as the game developed & were able to interact with the devs ,
at the very least in a polite manner & eventually, when demand rose for certain things in RO 1 they became available either by TW or 3rd parties ,...In RO 2 They continue to work bugs
make improvements ,...& new modes ,....It would be impossible to please everyone
but look ,...you will have mods coming out ,...modes & mutators that allow you to control weapon loadouts & levels & continued support ,..I mean at some point ,...if you dont like the rare weapons you dont have to run them on your server ,....If you want time period maps & loadouts , you know it will eventually be available ,....& whatever or however else you want or need to play your way on your server , it will all eventually come ,...as it did for RO1 ,...RO 2 is unique , & has potential to do many things , but how long did it take RO 1 to get to the point it did ? maybe you dont like some things are in RO 2 ,...fine
but you can try to be at least civil ,....& try to work with the devs to improve things
& have patience & let the game develop ,
or you can browbeat & demoralize them until they just say ,...this inst worth it anymore
& drop support alltogether ,...what is a more logical path for the future ?

Upvote 0
BSwearer can prove it, I know, reality is absurd.
I'm sure he can. :rolleyes:

You know what? This entire thread is completely asinine. It never should have been made in response to anything in the first place.

The fact that it's now gotten to the point where people are saying that they're who Ramm was talking about in his post and playing the victim is hilarious. Especially when there is more to all of this than people know. With just one person claiming "it's me, it's me" doesn't actually make it true.

And the fact is, I knew that this thread was going to go this route. And if it wasn't made by an admin this thread never would have been allowed to go past the first page.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This is pretty cringe worthy. How about just dropping that particular part of the topic? People have been making good posts about the issue, it was you who quoted the bswearer thing from the previous page and carried on that side of the discussion. Just drop it and let people discuss the main topic without adding fuel to the fire?

Reactions: ueber
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.