• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A not-so-simple gamemode

Sammers

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 2, 2009
Scotland
Dunno how feasable an idea it is, but here we go.

Essentially, it's a PvP race to see who can gather the most DOSH in a game of KF. Each wave, every zed will spawn at once and wander aimlessly, only attacking players who stray too close to them. Dosh is awarded on a per damage basis as per usual, to stop certain perks overshadowing others. Obviously, the better you do, the better gear you can kit yourself out with and take on the zeds with next wave, though the less you spend, the better chance you have of winning. Not sure how how to handle every player dying though. Perhaps the highest player will win, or everybody will instantly respawn with a knife and 9mm again, but retaining any money earned.

Additionally, I thought someone might revive the Zed Control Device into a working device that a player might use to eithe attract more zeds to themselves or swarm specific players or locations for massive combo kills. I imagine this gamemode to be most fun on a maze-like map like Bedlam or KF-Harbor. Either that or a massive map like Farm of MountainPass.

Like I say though, not sure how feasable it is and probably plenty things to take into consideration, but it's just an idea after all.

Additionally, I thought someone might revive the Zed Control Device into a working device that a player might use to eithe attract more zeds to themselves or swarm specific players or locations for massive combo kills. I imagine this gamemode to be most fun on a maze-like map like Bedlam or KF-Harbor. Either that or a massive map like Farm of MountainPass

So I'm guessing that holding this device is equivalent to wearing Lady Gaga's beef dress, running in circles and screaming "come eat me?"

Upvote 0
... and it will simply ruin the game balance lol
Not really. Points would be awarded much like money is currently. On a per damage basis. This would mean that a sharpshooter flying in and last minute stealing a fleshpound kill doesn't necessarily mean he'd gain more points etc.

Killing Floor= Co-op Survival don't forget that ^^
Guess no-one told you that the gamemode TWI was working on for 1015 was PvP?
Shame they scrapped it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0