• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A marketing suggestion for TWI

Nanostrike

Grizzled Veteran
May 19, 2009
I'm sure you have own plans and all, but I think it'd be awesome to see a "Killing Floor Complete" package on Steam for the holidays!

Have the game and all of it's character packs for a slight discount or something. If you priced it at even $24, where they're only saving $2, it's still be convenient to be able to buy it all at once and feel like they're saving money!

Not to mention that it'd make a tempting holiday gift. Just something to think about.

BTW, I've seen Killing Floor featured prominently in Wal-Marts and Best Buys in Ohio, Kentucky, and West Virginia. Going non-digital retail was definitely a good move!

TWI is doing a fabulous job with everything. Hopefully they'll be as big as valve (moneywise at least) someday, while keeping in touch with the users well.

I'd like to see TWI take over the Insurgency mod from the Source engine and bring it over to Unreal, de-bug it and make it as beautiful as their current games. They need a modern PVP shooter. Like RO, but modern-day.

Upvote 0