• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A KF irony: Medic = The "Perfect Scrake"?

It would be rather interesting if the scrake had a limited ability to heal his fellow specimens, while cutting up survivors with his saw.

And where the hell is it ever said that Masterson is a clone? The physical manual? Because I've never seen any reference to the story besides map + character descriptions, and trailers by TW.
EVERYONE seems to know that he is, though..

Either read the wiki, or play the single player part of the mod.

Upvote 0
I'm pretty sure that it's outright said by him.

"You certainly outlasted your squad soldier. I should congratulate you. As you can see Horzine Corp was responsible for the outbreak in London. It was their ambition to create the perfect soldier, something that couldn't experience pain, or fear, that wouldn't question, or reason. The city was to be used as a staging ground, a test of Horzine's accomplishments.

But this is all redundant. You have seen firsthand the power of the creatures developed in this very installation. I came here myself, because I wanted information. It would seem that Horzine didn't stop with engineering these monsters... They created me.

I was their last project before the outbreak, I am, according the the files in this building... a clone. Like any experiment I was conducted for a purpose, and that would be the elimination of the DRF... Your friends, and fellow soldiers. It began with the units I commanded in the quarantine... and it will end with you!"

Upvote 0
Also there is a second known Masterson, after the single player campaign the installation (where the game ends) is taken over by DRF and produce another Masterson, according to Mastersons KFMods bio.

The funny speculation thing;

We don't know if the Masterson in retail KF is the clone that is tasked by Horzine to screw the taskforce or a completed military contract that won't screw the taskforce or cloned by the daring DRF team that took over a Horzine complex :p

Upvote 0
It would be rather interesting if the scrake had a limited ability to heal his fellow specimens, while cutting up survivors with his saw.

And where the hell is it ever said that Masterson is a clone? The physical manual? Because I've never seen any reference to the story besides map + character descriptions, and trailers by TW.
EVERYONE seems to know that he is, though..
Seconded. The Scrake was meant to be a medic, so have him act like one. They want the Scrake to be feared again? Well, here's one way to make that happen.

Upvote 0