• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 64 Player drop of performance !

1conu59

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 28, 2011
Lille
gfa.xooit.fr
Hi,

I want to report an huge drop of performance for high end GPU card since the last patch we are many guys which have lost fps on map 64 players !

My setup :

Nvidia Gtx 680 lightning,
Intel 3770k 4,6@,
8go 1600mhz
Win 7 64bits integral

I can personnaly play every map alone with a full 120 fps with no drop of performance but when I play on populated server more than 20 players, I lose more than 60 fps and now I play medium instead of very high before !

Need a fixe for that, the game became unplayable on populated server :(

Thank you.

PS : The game crashed when I use the command " stat perfdump" :confused:

This what windows told me :

Nom de l’application d

Last edited:
try typing "umbra culling" in the console without the "

Thank for your help but this command seem's to have no impact on the game :(

Is this something which change a line inside the engine.ini file ?

You know I'm convince its have a link with the amount of player on the server because when the map is empty I'm abble to fly over all maps or ro2 with all graphic settings (high or low) with any loose of perf (exactly like before) but when a lot of players came on it whatever my settings even with low settings my fps drop, it's like something different than a graphical issue, that's why I wonder what value have changed in the game.

And i'm not the only guy which is suffering of this problem I know two other personn with high end setup and one of them which have the exact same setup as me and we all have the same problem...

Once again I'm fully open to share all informations on our setup that TWI need to fixe that.

Upvote 0
how much free space is available on your steam drive?

can you perhaps try deleting the red orchestra 2 folder in mydocuments/mygames/ just to start with a clean config slate. As sometimes config files can get corrupted for strange reasons over an update.

I've 111 go of free space on my SSD. I'm probably one of the best fan of this game, it's the only game I play and i've installed on my computer. I tried to reinstall my setup 3 times in one week to solve the problem.

I made a lot of stress test to be sure that doesnt have any relation with an hardware issue but it appear that it doesnt and my investigation to other guys around me which have the game and same type of setup as me confirm that it's a game issue because they exactly have the same drop of performance at the same moment in the game.

Last edited:
Upvote 0