• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

21min gameplay video I made

Faneca

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 16, 2010
Portugal
...of me playing as a Soviet Squad Leader on Fallen Fighters.
Is this video good/not good? Looking for proper feedback from all you RO Vets.
At the moment when I was recording I was playing at a semi-good skill level as I've played a lot better before but my Commander had the bright idea to go "Rambo" and jump straight into the front lines.
I sometimes had to sacrifice myself to flush out some Germans and put on some smoke all in the sake of saving Mother Russia.

Red Orchestra 2: HoS - Squad Leader on Fallen Fighters - YouTube

PS : TWI you should fix the glitches that allow players to move before the round starts, I moved my butt in the video and thusly made that awesome intro.

Last edited:

Faneca

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 16, 2010
Portugal
Dude, you play with English voices:(
Because I can't change them to the Native voices, that is why.
If I could figure out a way to change them to the native ones I would, I hate the stupid accented voices.

And also, expected downvoting has arrived!

Faneca

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 16, 2010
Portugal
I watched 3mins. and then turned it off, the music was getting on my tits.
Sam Hulick made one hell of a soundtrack and I love it, reason why I put the music sound a bit higher than normal.

And thanks for the native voice fix Proud God! TWI should ****ing make it available to change the voices in the options menu, don't ya think?

Last edited: