• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

21min gameplay video I made

Faneca

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 16, 2010
Portugal
...of me playing as a Soviet Squad Leader on Fallen Fighters.
Is this video good/not good? Looking for proper feedback from all you RO Vets.
At the moment when I was recording I was playing at a semi-good skill level as I've played a lot better before but my Commander had the bright idea to go "Rambo" and jump straight into the front lines.
I sometimes had to sacrifice myself to flush out some Germans and put on some smoke all in the sake of saving Mother Russia.

Red Orchestra 2: HoS - Squad Leader on Fallen Fighters - YouTube

PS : TWI you should fix the glitches that allow players to move before the round starts, I moved my butt in the video and thusly made that awesome intro.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faneca
Upvote 0
I watched 3mins. and then turned it off, the music was getting on my tits.

Sam Hulick made one hell of a soundtrack and I love it, reason why I put the music sound a bit higher than normal.

And thanks for the native voice fix Proud God! TWI should ****ing make it available to change the voices in the options menu, don't ya think?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
And thanks for the native voice fix Proud God! TWI should ****ing make it available to change the voices in the options menu, don't ya think?
+1 Especially since I realize we won't have dialogue in french, even if this feature of native voice is not a top priority, it seems to me that it shouldn't be too complicated to implement that option menu.

Upvote 0