• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Stern1900

[How Do I?] If you have a crash, Give us the dump file!

Try this, make an update of your installed system (Acronis or else). And install your operationsystem new. If that not helped you can switch to the old system
  2. Stern1900

I've fixed it by installed a system backup.
  3. Stern1900

Game dont start
  4. Stern1900

Server Redirected Problems

Where did you hosted the redirected.
  5. Stern1900

Server Custom maps/mutators redirect needs to be patched

This are my settings no problem Core.System] StaleCacheDays=0 MaxStaleCacheSize=99999 MaxOverallCacheSize=99999
  6. Stern1900

Level Design coldsteel comments

Hej ho we run at our server coldsteel in the first burn time. Performance looks fine.New objektives are ready on start. Some information help to clean the redirecetion edit your ROEngine.ini Core.System] StaleCacheDays=0 MaxStaleCacheSize=99999 MaxOverallCacheSize=99999 to find RoEngine.ini...
  7. Stern1900

This is the Gameserver. We tried at three redirected Hoster. I give up.
  8. Stern1900

Most clients become on redirected a disconnect. :(:confused:
  9. Stern1900

Beta Map [Map] TE-Provkhoy beta

Map is running at the TDP server. Looks good.
  10. Stern1900

Redirected is hosted on another server. We tested it on the Webserver from TDP and Muttisbesten. At least we rent this production http://gc-server.de/v2/Webhosting-gc/Fastdownload-5GB.html. Its every time the same server is full clients start the download some can get load all, but most...
  11. Stern1900

Maps was renamed to upk. And again not all clients crached, but mor than 70 % that was on. What i would to say redirected works for a small hands of clients. When a full 40 Slot server begin to redirected most clients crashed. The redirected server is big enough to handle this clients.
  12. Stern1900

If both sett
  13. Stern1900

Ok this is the ROEngine.ini. Yesterday again, most clients stop Download at 50 %. Only steam restart wants help. [URL] Protocol=unreal Name=Player Map=ROEntry.roe LocalMap=ROEntry.roe LocalOptions= TransitionMap=ROEntry.roe MapExt=roe EXEName=ROGame.exe DebugEXEName=DEBUG-ROGame.exe...
  14. Stern1900

Ok again, download crashed most clients. The ini is correct.
  15. Stern1900

Server is running ftp for map loading is running but the clients crash that is defenitly a problem for TWI
  16. Stern1900

Hey TWI secound day that redirected has clean our full server. Fix that or the game RIP.
  17. Stern1900

Most clients crashed on download to desktop. When they try connect to the server, the server show paused. Only restard steam would be help.
  18. Stern1900

Beta Map [Map release]TE-Butovo

If map is loading it is shows the last Mapname (Mapvote). After Map end and new Vote definitve an other Map Butovo comes up again. ROGame.ini [TE-Butovo-B4 ROUIDataProvider_MapInfo] MapName=TE-Butovo-B4 FriendlyName=Butovo GameType=ROGame.ROGameInfoTerritories PreviewImageMarkup=...
  19. Stern1900

Beta Map Ogledow

This definitely the wrong way. Hope someone help you to rediretd the files