• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

Sorry Bolts, but Semi Autos stole my heart...

You can't blame a guy for taking the Semi Auto. If hes not going to get it, somebody else will. Semi is just much more efficent in close and medium range.
  2. B

In search for RO collectors edition

ERK makes me jealous. The box art looks very sweet, I want to see the wallpapers though, maybe TWI should put it on DOwnloads on this website.
  3. B

High(er) Res is amazing

Finally, somebody else who thinks RO has great graphics. I play it at 1280x1024 also, and it looks great. People who say RO looks ugly, maybe it should. Its WW2. Look at DOD:S. The game looks cheerful and happy and bright. RO looks dark and dirty, like WW2.
  4. B

Against a running target from a long range where theres tons of cover for him? Pretty sure you will miss that. After I bolt, hes gone. With a Semi, I could see where he is, and I have 9 shots ready. Think about it before you post.
  5. B

The small things you want to see next!

Louder Vehicles for sure! I hate how I am walking, and out of nowhere, a tank splatters me silently. If you can't do that, improved tracer effects then.
  6. B

Tactics Hipshots - strategy for accuracy

You should ask bots for tips on hipshooting. Bots can hipshoot you 50-100 meters away with a rifle, but they can't hit a barn 2 feet away with PPSH.
  7. B

ww2 ytmnd - nuff said

Omg Noob Germans Used Tank Rush!!!!
  8. B

Fall Damage

Stairs are dangerous. If you miss a step, you could die!
  9. B

Tactics Hipshots - strategy for accuracy

Coudn't agree more. He is right.
  10. B

Ign Best of 2006 RO Runner up

Hahahahaha..... 2142 had massive amount of advertising and hype, and is increadibly popular, only to be equal to a game with little hype and advertising. GJ RO!
  11. B

possible team kill solution

Admin servers DON'T WORK! Yes, they kick TKers, but once you run out of reinforcements, the TKer will kill everybody on your team then get kicked. Also, you forgot about team wounders. They don't kill, but they hurt you by shooting your arm, or hitting you.
  12. B

Why no TK autokick in spawn?!?!?

There is a votekick option in CSS, and it never works. Requires too much people. So I am guessig its the same for RO.
  13. B

Why no TK autokick in spawn?!?!?

Different servers have different Tking penalties. There is a votekick, I am not sure how though. Some servers Permaban you for TKing spawn.
  14. B

Difference between Gold and Normal???

This game has no expansion packs, so I am guessing the Gold is better.
  15. B

Shoot a Semi Auto, and pull your mouse down, it will reduce recoil. I admit Bolts are much better than Semi Autos in long range, but very rarely do you ever have distances that far. Theres alot of custom maps that make bolts superior. I like to play Urban Maps (Danzig, Odessa), so thats why I...
  16. B

RO now a "Top Seller"

Red Orchestra is now 4th place on the best seller list, beating Counter Strike and Day of Defeat Source, and Source Multiplayer Pack!
  17. B

Tactics German MGs!

If I am correct, the 34 was much more accurate than 42, just like in RO. The reason why 42 replaced 34, I have no idea.
  18. B

Tactics German MGs!

I prefer the MG34 over MG42 alot of the times. The Single Shot mode for the 34 makes it very accurate, and you can hipshoot with it, making it useful in close range. It doesn't overheat often. The Mg42 runs out of ammo too fast, and overheating makes me a sitting duck as I change the barrel...