• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Thoughts on the direction of the game

About KF2...KF2 is not KF1. Also, there were a lot of in-depth mechanics, but most people ignored them it seems. Especially Sharpshooter had ways of taking out entire waves of FPs and Scrakes without much troubles (if you knew how). Also let me not get started about Berserkers in KF1 lol. I...
  2. T

Hell on Earth players feedback

HoE Input HoE Input I have seen a lot of posts lately about how useless Berserker is. Everywhere, not just on the forums. I have to remind everyone of the following: Use 2 Zerkers, 1 or 2 Medics, and get in a good position. If the Zerks have Pulverizer and a Claymore (one for FP, one for SC)...
  3. T

Hey Tripwire, we are still lurking

Heya dear staff of Tripwire, I have been away for about a year from KF2, while occasionally just playing new builds for a few rounds. Let me just start without saying how much I played KF1 and how great of a game it is, since we all know that most of the KF2 players view KF1 as a holy...
  4. T

"Why Even Try?" A demonstration of the berserker perks weakness.

What KF1 style? In KF1, you could not just run away from a FP at all if it was raged, it was bound to hit you. Else it was a glitch or you sealed a door to calm it (besides ZED-Eradication Device, ofc). Of course if you were smart, it would not rage at all. With 25 % mov speed you can run away...
  5. T

Why does Hans spawn Zeds?

Top-Kek, someone believes he only calls Bloats on HoE. He can call in Sirens and Husks too and I confirm this. As long as he has not healed up, it seems Zeds keep spawning. Pretty annoying that people still run away from him not wanting to get "grabbed". A sneaky Siren is deadly, same goes for...
  6. T

On the M4

That m4 needs a buff, yeah, of course it does. On the other hand, if you choose the carry-weight-increase Perk, you can carry both - If they buff m4 too much, it will be game breaking. Boomstick and AA12 = deadly combo, works like a charm, still you should not spam at all Buffed m4 (like 8...
  7. T

"Why Even Try?" A demonstration of the berserker perks weakness.

While zerk is underpowered at some point, I guess it will change with new weapons. I agree with getting more hp, but not with getting more resistances/level. They should just add a general 15 % dmg resistance to everything and keep the 2 other resistances the same. So it should be 40%...
  8. T

Quick question.

[QUOTE=M
  9. T

Questions for devs after 1 month milestone

People will not understand what you point out. Do not even bother m8, I think you just got baited. Besides that I agree with you about exploiting a few things, most things about the Scrake were intended (Stun if you dealt enough damage, x2 backstab multiplier which really was easy to use...
  10. T

KF 2 Character Survey

1. Harold Hunt: KF2 needs more anarchy 2. Ash Harding: Girls and stuff 3. Agent Wilkes: 00W How about Isaac from Dead Space as crossover character? lel Lore: Hunting abominations in outer and inner space since his girl got mutated into a huge junk of...flesh-plant.
  11. T

The healing syringe and you!

Yep true, more details in medic-guides. In general, AR heals a lot and is really efficent. SMG sucks to heal with (same recharge speed as the Pistol lol) and Shotgun is ok. If you see a Medic without the AR, then do not count on many heals. Syringe is there to heal others, not you btw, unless...
  12. T

The healing syringe and you!

If you need more than 2 weapons to heal your teammates up as a maxed Medic, I'd say you should choose a different class.
  13. T

Let's play a game : Spot the mistake !

Rage it and let it stab you since you are too close to the Scrake Forgetting the Shotgun-Penetration with which you rage multiple Scrakes in a row due to AA12 being a Shotgun Throwing Sup-Grenades, Explosions = -50% dmg on Scrake (the splinters hurt the Scrake for 100% I think, although it is...
  14. T

[Supporter] Medic Shotgun Dmg and Penetration Bonus?!

Simply no. Was curious too, but I am not surprised it does not apply to it. Don't let anyone tell you that it is a good off-Perk-Weapon, btw...if you want to heal efficently buy the HMTech401 (that applies to Medic and any other Perk...yet it is clear Medic is still a lot better at healing)...
  15. T

Why people think Berserker sucks?

You played Sui/HoE yet? If people do not cover you when you have a raged Scrake on your back and a Siren sneaks up on you, gg. You only have 100 health as a Perk who focuses on Melee - that is not going anywhere, simply... Especially because 2ndary of Pulv takes pretty long, while I think the...
  16. T

Explanation on weapons for specific classes

In Normal and Hard you can play with basically any gun on any Perk. So go out and see if you find a good combination of weapons; Of course, if you want to level up a specific Perk, mixing is a bad idea. Melee weapons, Grenades and 9mm provide you with XP as well. Keep in mind if you swap Perks...
  17. T

What is HoE

HoE is a standalone DLC for Killing Floor 2. You can play this online with anyone! The benefits: It includes going full-retard party members; Shooting kills pretty much everything immediately on HoE, no matter with which gun Raged Scrakes everytime someone dies (Because Scrakes have to be...
  18. T

The AOE of Pluv.

If it is like in your image, the effect radius is practically not even half a metre long, yet it's width. I noticed that things in front of you get hit easier, but well...taking the thing aside that it is unreal anyway (I mean, you initiate an explosion with a melee-weapons so you should blow...
  19. T

dj scully

Well I do...I suppose you are not stupid, means you bought the deluxe-version. Maybe verify game-cache on steam.