• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

btw, not sure if you devs heard this yet, but teleporting zeds could use some attent

teleporting zeds make the difference, and the tension.. if they remove it, u just run in circles, and won the whole round, without high risk

You know. I can understand that zeds can teleport between spawn points. But when you turn away for 1 second to check another way and turn back and there are suddenly 3 scrakes it is not fun.

Upvote 0
Go away with your "im making sense", you are clearly trying to derail this thread completely!! We are having a serious discussion here mate.

btw, not sure if you devs heard this yet, but teleporting zeds could use some attention

Yeah, we're not here to discuss solutions to teleporting or even say anything meaningful about teleporting. The only thing this thread is for is to say:

btw, not sure if you devs heard this yet, but teleporting zeds could use some attention.

Upvote 0
The game seems to be dying so fast, I know it's EA and has limited content, but these teleporting Zeds have destroyed the immersion and fun. KF1 launched with what, 6 maps and 6 classes, and went from strength to strength without Zeds teleporting. My group has just given up with KF2, I don't think we will ever go back to playing it while Zeds still teleport around.
It's like TW think we are so stupid we don't notice this lame-*** mechanism

Oh, and btw, not sure if you devs have heard this yet, but teleporting zeds could SURE use some SERIOUS attention.

Upvote 0
Ive found the best way to deal with teleporting zeds is to be always be on the run and only take out a few trashies when you can.

Im actually having my own teleporting problem. Ine second Im with my team-mates knee deep in a fire-fight... the next Im half-way across the map. And it happens a fair amount.

Lag... its the no.1 player-killer!

Upvote 0
You know. I can understand that zeds can teleport between spawn points. But when you turn away for 1 second to check another way and turn back and there are suddenly 3 scrakes it is not fun.

its a horror survival. deal with it. dodge.. improvize..
or u can still cry like a little girl,like the others. its not a bug.. the devs gathering data, and they will know if its need some attention.. lot of ppl forget about it

Upvote 0