• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

RO won't start!

How do you do that?
  2. K

RO won't start!

When I try to run the game via steam it says "Failed to start game (Missing executable)" I tried verifying the cache, it was weirdly done in 1 second so I then uninstalled the game and when I tried to reinstall it said it only needed to download 1mb! So now I have a 1mb game which doesn't work.
  3. K

Beta Map [Map] TE - Climb Up

Great, awesome beatiful map, especially with the aerial assets I see this map as a huge step forward in map design! Those aerial assets will work perfectly on a CA map with halftracks once released, imagine rolling steppe of russia 1941, driving on a tank, halftracks beside towards a village...
  4. K

Waffen ss skins

Any news again?
  5. K

What We Are Up To - PAX Edition Betio and Skirmish

I have had bots cheat! Sometimes I have flanked round a cap and I come in at the 7 o'clock position on a bot behind cover I go "ooo kill to help level up my at rifle I picked up" or something like that. I then aim only for him to one shot me with a bullet flash coming out of the back of his head...
  6. K

ROOST vet asks: Current state of RO2?

I thought there was sway in realism, just not much, it's only noticeable at shooting at targets 200m+ away. Also 2 guns have been added in 2 years and halftracks soon-ish :p
  7. K

M1 Garand Iron Sight uncomfortable e.t.c

But then in-game it will either be a ghost ring round the edge of the screen or you will still see the gun, although I'm not sure if you have the option that makes certain thing blurry (field of focus?) which may fix that problem.
  8. K

PPSh-41's monstrously exaggerated, unfair, pathetic, unrealistic recoil

I should of bought back the other thread, as I think most of the votes for it is fine were in retaliation to the biased poll. I'm not saying the ppsh-41 is bad and uncontrollable, it is alright but it is not realistic and not as good as it should be due to tripwire believing the the ppsh-41...
  9. K

RO2 AT classes - better late than never!

But then that would involve making the game just ww2, not eastern front only :p
  10. K

PPSh-41's monstrously exaggerated, unfair, pathetic, unrealistic recoil

ppsh 41 needs buff! ppsh 41 needs buff! I think it is not about how easy it is for people like us to control the recoil, but about how easily a new player can, if a new player is able to get an smaller circle of hits at range with a mp40 firing a bigger burst then it is obviously a better...
  11. K

RO2 AT classes - better late than never!

But the great patriotic war is 41-45 not 37! Still you could just add the ptrd and miss the panther as no one is going to spend ages trying to flank a panther just to hit a certain point in the rear only for it to take numerous shots.
  12. K

The Future of Tripwire?

Oh god not a pre-20th century game, not with ro2s melee system.
  13. K

RO2 Partisan/Irregular Warfare gamemode?

I will be all for it as long as it is a mod not a dlc, as it would cost money for us to buy and we wont get important stuff like more tanks if tripwire works on this "dlc", so if it is a mod then yes, so you could see if you can get a group to work on it if you want it.
  14. K

Red Orchestra 2 - Updates ?

But the mg-42 will be balanced, faster barrel heat up by a lot and a lot faster ammo consumption (for probably 0-49 lvls on a 50 or 75 round drum)
  15. K

RO2 New Weapons

They should of added the ppd-40 instead of the pps-42, and then added the pps-43 insyead of the rared 42 for use in custom maps rather than trying to get the pps to fit into stalingrad by using the earlier version, even the avs-36 was uses more, they should of ussd that instead of avt-40
  16. K

RO2 Level unlocked character customization

[B]Tl,dr version[B/]: at character lvls you unlock new look. Looks choosable like weapon customization. Uniforms will be realistic to each class. Can be restricted by server and mal makers. Post suggestions. Learn to read long paragraphs of text. Get better attention span. Well most of us would...
  17. K

RO2 why can't PTRS hipfire?

But even if you could prove a soldier would do this enough times for it to be believably used in stalingrad, TWI won't believe your proof as they still believe that the svt-40 had plum bolts in ww2! ;)
  18. K

RO2 Pls TWI improve the gun sounds.

How do you hear? I mean 100% sounds! I have mine at 20-25% , 50% at most after listening to music or being somewhere loud for the whole day which deteriorates your hearing (hence why TV sound in my house goes from 14 in the morning to 25 qt night due to the hearing becoming less effective.) If I...
  19. K

RO2 why can't PTRS hipfire?

So it is decided and proven, no need for a hip-firing AT rifle due to realism and the fact the class has a pistol!
  20. K

RO2 New Weapons

Also don't get rid of ppsh 41 stick mag, just disable it for stalingrad maps like pps-42 if you have a problem with it.