• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What We Are Up To - PAX Edition Betio and Skirmish

I think the AI needs tweaking regardless. "Bot Shots" are quite annoying, and they have this nasty habit of doubling back and being janky in their movements. They are masters of evasion. Also I've noticed a bot in cover will instantly zero in and shoot you dead even if you're aiming right where his head will be as soon as he leaves cover.

Quite excited for news of Skirmish mode though. Defending a foxhole with your buddy or other small co op objectives seem interesting to me, and I'd love to invite my friends to RO2 without making their baptism of fire too harsh.

Upvote 0
I have had bots cheat! Sometimes I have flanked round a cap and I come in at the 7 o'clock position on a bot behind cover I go "ooo kill to help level up my at rifle I picked up" or something like that. I then aim only for him to one shot me with a bullet flash coming out of the back of his head or back, I go da fuq check ping, 48 as usual and then all I see is the bot doing his jerky go in and out of cover victory dance! And it happens more than once usually when I come back to extract revenge only for him to do it again from shooting directly behind him!

Upvote 0