• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. J

[Game] Ham & Jam

I wonder if anyone has noticed this mod, yet: http://www.hamandjam.org/ looks like it's based on the source engine. one could ask if we really need another ww2 based source-shooter, but judging from the videos this looks pretty solid to me. they seem to know where they want to go with this...
  2. J

cant play online anymore! i dont even get to the ingame browser

whenever i click on "multiplayer" in either RO or MN i get a message that says "steam must be running and you must have an active internet connection to play multiplayer". steam is running and i am online. i can play other games online via steam, too. practice mode works, though. any help? thanks!
  3. J

Day Of Defeat 3.1 (the glorious days)

Hey, do you want to play some good old day of defeat via steam? version 3.1 is the last gritty one you remember before they went commercial. there are 4 servers up at least and sadly there aren't many players (0 most of the time, to be honest). maybe some of you will give it a try or at least...
  4. J

pistol aiming

i know RO isnt going to be updated anymore, but in case you/they are going to do somethin in the same fashion as RO (FPS, use of ironsights that is) for RO2 (or whatever it will be called) this could be a good idea. maybe some mods could find this idea useful, too. this came to my mind after...
  5. J

folding stock pps43 and mp40

what do you think about the ability to fold the stocks of the mp40 and the pps43? you could use the "attach bayonet"-key to collapse the stock for example. this could affect the free aim in a positive way, the gun control in a negative way (recoil kicks in harder when in IS) and somehow affect...
  6. J

What could this be?

Well, for all of you who use google earth and who seem to know something about military constructions or stuff in general i
  7. J

Have the MG pivot around the bipod

..not around the center of the player. this would be/look really cool but would also make shooting the MG from prone position difficult. can anyone tell me how hard it is to swing around an entire machinegun (something bigger than an M249, i guess the DP and the german MG42/34 were a little...
  8. J

Why this now?

In the mod you could pick up 4 grenades, 2 stielhandgranaten and 2 F1
  9. J

RO automatically resets HUD-config on startup

I dont knoew if RO has been slightly changed to please the trial-players (all class names are english now f.e.), but everytime i launch RO and start a game i get the "overview map on initial spawn" and these hints although i turned them off the time before. i
  10. J

Question about binoculars

i recently wondered why the usual Gruppenf
  11. J

"magazine is heavy", so what?

ok, i played the mod long enough to know that the message "magazine is heavy/light/very light" gives you an indication of how many bullets are left since magazines that havent been emptied completely get put back into the cycle instead of adding the left bullets all together into a new magazine...