• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Mister_Virgo

Quick Question

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I want to know before doing it: When attempting to start the RO2 SDK, I get an error saying the game failed to load. Steam support says I should delete the appcache folder and try again. I have tried re-installing it and validating the...
  2. Mister_Virgo

KF Killing Floor - The Voice Actors

Sorry if this has been asked before, but since KF doesn't have credits, the curiosity has become too much for me and I have to ask: Who are the voice actors for the Killing Floor characters? I don't have any real reason in particular, I just want to know.
  3. Mister_Virgo

RO2 Kind of a Dumb Question, But ...

I have 191 hours in Red Orchestra 2, but I still don't know the answer to this, even after playing commander many times, so I'm gonna be a noob and ask. :o What is the difference between the mortar, artillery and Katyusha rocket strike? And if the answer is "how many salvos they deliver", then...
  4. Mister_Virgo

RO2 "Wallhack" Bug - Help Me Get Rid Of It

Okay, first off, that's probably not the best way to describe it. I am not a hacker and have never used any kind of cheats in a multiplayer game. However, I have come across a problem that is not only frustrating and causes lag, but in certain circumstances is almost like a friggin' wall hack...
  5. Mister_Virgo

Okay, TWI, soooo....

Now that Rising Storm has been released, when are we gonna see Killing Floor 2? :rolleyes:
  6. Mister_Virgo

RS A Simple Idea for the Flamethrower

The good ol' Flamethrower has become incredibly controversial. On a recent playthrough on Saipan, they wrecked us and made holding the objectives incredibly difficult. Granted, that's their purpose, but sometimes it seems a little too over-powered. So then, I had an idea about a way to...
  7. Mister_Virgo

RS Map Idea - TE_BARRACKS_RS

I would make it if I could work the SDK (or if it even worked at all on my computer) and would never want it to be an official map, but here's my idea: Right now, Rising Storm has only attack/defend maps. HOS at least had maps like Barashka, Fallen Fighters and Barracks where both teams are...
  8. Mister_Virgo

RS Katana Decapitations - The Poll

Since the only chance of getting your idea into the game is to have a number of people wanting it, I decided it was time to revive my idea in poll form! The idea is pretty simple: If you banzai charge with a katana and land "headshot", it will decapitate them - then, if it wouldn't be too much...
  9. Mister_Virgo

RS Katana Idea - Decapitation!

I don't know if it's too late in the beta for this or if it can be really implemented but, I mean, COME ON! You KNOW you want Katana Decapitations! :D You know you want to make a well-placed slice near the head and watch it come right off and roll down the hill. Plus, if it were possible, it...
  10. Mister_Virgo

Winterwald ...

Why? Just why? :mad: There are plenty of other halfway decent maps. Why was this one a winner? The fog is so bad for the first 2/3rds that I literally cannot see more than 40 meters in front of me. Too easy to flank since nobody can see anything Laggy as hell / unoptimized...
  11. Mister_Virgo

Just an Idea ... (For Fun)

Now, I realize that the different play models are just skins and there (probably) really is no way for the game to differentiate between them for more than cosmetic purposes. But if there was a way, wouldn't be cool for the DAR Robot that, instead of using the typical medi-dart/syringe, you...
  12. Mister_Virgo

West Coast KF Servers

Not sure where else to ask, so here goes I've convinced my Aussie friend into playing Killing Floor. Since he's in Melbourne, Vic, Aus. and I'm in Orlando, FL it will be tough trying to find a server where we will have near equal ping (even if it's bad) So, does anyone know of a Sacramento...
  13. Mister_Virgo

Wtf is Wrong With Killing Floor?!

I need some help, guys! I have no idea if my game is going haywire because of some kind of bug or if my graphics card is dying. :eek: I could really use some help, guys. It has never done this before tonight. :(
  14. Mister_Virgo

Perks No Longer Leveling

A very recent problem I have discovered: After I got my Commando Perk to Level 6, my other perks don't seem to be gaining at all. All of them. My Commando Perk, however, seems to still be increasing when I play as it. HALP! :eek:
  15. Mister_Virgo

Mac Scope Problems (Black Scope)

A friend of mine, who uses a Mac, is having problems with the scopes on his guns. This is a pic he took: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/578967822705221692/0EAE78A0D1C6160D7BB2592DADF497FAEBE0B1F4/ Any advice you could give him on how to fix it? He mains as a Sharp, so he needs working...
  16. Mister_Virgo

Red Orchestra - WW1 - Possible Mod/Game Idea

Wasn't sure if this belonged here on general (where it would get the most views and, perhaps, some dev attention) or on the suggestion sub-forum, where it would get less attention. If one of the mods feels that it does belong there, they are free to move it. Now, Red Orchestra: Ostfront and...
  17. Mister_Virgo

Cigarettes for a Deeper Voice

Okay, so, let me cut to the chase. I'm 18 and I hate my voice. Actually, no ... I absolutely despise my voice. I don't care what my friends say, it sucks (not deep enough) and is the reason that I can't get a girl. (As pathetic as it is, I am almost 19 and have never even been on a date.)...