• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF Killing Floor - The Voice Actors

I think the Patty may be Zynthetic. I'm also pretty sure the voice actors are in the credits to the rear of the game manual.

From the credits section of the Gold Edition manual:
Mark Hayler, Alan Wilson, Rose Awe, Moira Wilson

Spoiler!

Reactions: Roman_DeaD
Upvote 0
It was great when there were many different voices instead of one for all. It gave the characters more individuality.

I assume you're talking about the mod?

But regardless, I'm one of the few people who love the voice acting. It's bad, don't get me wrong, but at the same time it's so damn charming. However, when there are only two male voices, it kind of does get grating after awhile.

And I understand that engine limitations are part of the cause of this (the other being financial), but still - like dosh, some more voices would be great.

Hopefully Killing Floor 2 will feature a much broader range of voices. Plus, I think that paying $5 for a single character DLC would be much morth worthwhile if they each have their own voice.

Upvote 0
I assume you're talking about the mod?

But regardless, I'm one of the few people who love the voice acting. It's bad, don't get me wrong, but at the same time it's so damn charming. However, when there are only two male voices, it kind of does get grating after awhile.

And I understand that engine limitations are part of the cause of this (the other being financial), but still - like dosh, some more voices would be great.

Hopefully Killing Floor 2 will feature a much broader range of voices. Plus, I think that paying $5 for a single character DLC would be much morth worthwhile if they each have their own voice.

Well, sorry I don't know what mod you mean. I was talking about the Killing Floor vanilla game.

Upvote 0
Well, sorry I don't know what mod you mean. I was talking about the Killing Floor vanilla game.

I was talking about the original UT2003 mod that Tripwire then turned into the KF we all know and love. Never played it, so that's why I asked.

Ehere's two voices for the guys which is why I thought you meant that, though all the special characters from the RS and RO2 Digital Deluxe editions have the Alan Wilson voice, so there you go.

Upvote 0
December 2011 - Adds unused MaleVoice3, voice was removed.
April 2012 - Adds Femalevoice, to be used only for 1 character
Decemeber 2012 - Adds Robotvoice, to be used only for 1 characte
Im sure they can add a new pack if they want to. Other users already found it "strange" for TWI to say limitations when they already added 2 more voices.

Last edited:
Upvote 0