• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

Manual Reloading Mutator!!!

The 'space' is just an error caused by the forum formating when posting it. :) Braindead also told me that it was different from most other guns in the game. He might, or not, some day, look into it, he said. But since that weapon only has a 2 ammo clip (or what that's called in this case)...
  2. P

Killing Floor loses massive/total appeal after you have defeated the Patty once

Are you starting to neat picking at me now, too? Think I care about post counts? lol. That's like achievements in games, doesn't matter, imo. I simply thought it be more readable at the time. I'd consider doing it differently. Other than that, I sure am happy to let you guys vent off like...
  3. P

Maybe I was the one looking for constructive advice? I got a little bit, sure, but mostly just fanboys screaming death at me! Guess what you just did.
  4. P

This doesn't make any sense. You just targeted my opinion specifically, calling it retarded. Then you say you also respect it? lol, wtf. I never did such a thing about my original opinion. Don't be so stupid.
  5. P

You need to come down, dude. Seriously. Take a deep breath or something. And I didn't 'admit' to being insulting. I used that as a hypothetical reference from your stand point about it. You just, again, didn't see the proper context.
  6. P

I like where this thread is going. lol. Full fletched orgy by the end of page 3? lol
  7. P

I do. But a modded Patty that are stronger because of mosly changed stats and some tweaks doesn't make the Patty feel like completely new challenge. Understand that I very, very rarely watch the same movies, or read the same books, again after I have done so once. The dude saying that then it...
  8. P

lol dude, wtf. You looking for drama, eh? Me and my friends are in our 20ties. I was also refering to us specifically. As a data. NOT ALL IN THEIR 20TIES. lol. Drama queen, much? If you cannot comprehend that somebody might feel something is retarded/silly but also at the same respect others...
  9. P

No, no. I ENJOY the challenge that Killing Floor provides me. I am talking about how some of that lovely challenge has faded with killing the Patty. And so doesn't feel quite the same. Which is a turnoff for me to play on. I guess it has made me a little overly depressive :p towards the game ...
  10. P

First, I don't see how a personally opinion about achievements and leveling up should offend anyone. I never said I don't respect that others might feel different. I DO respect and understand that, thank you. You also missunderstod the thing about age. I was simply interested if there'd be a...
  11. P

The Shiver :: Final Release

I am getting some bad stuttering with shivers enabled on the first round that they'll spawn. Is this normal? Adding brutes don't create this issue.
  12. P

Well, that's true enough about the end-goal, I suppose, but I guess the difference is that Killing Floor is more of a single-player-type-experience game together with friends which puts more emphasis on the Patty. I do agree with most of this. The elements like teamwork, improving (skill-wise...
  13. P

That's hardly the same, imo. Killing Floor has been designed with having a specifically end goal. To kill the Patty. Those other games, don't (in MP). And when you have killed the Patty that end-goal becomes less meaningful after just one time, yes, honestly.
  14. P

Well, good for you guys, truely. But why the need to ridicule me for having an opinion about this? If you don't agree then simply put it into more constructive wording. It's very immature. Please add what your age is to your opinion about it, if you wish to.
  15. P

What is the point in continuing playing after you defeat the Patty with your friends? *Achievements is a waste of time. (other than killing the Patty, which is more of a challenge, actually) *leveling up is 'achievements' less retarded brother, but when the Patty is killed, leveling up just...
  16. P

[Mutator] Patriarch Healing Wave Edit

Very nice mutator!
  17. P

Final Map KF-MountainPass_Day and KF-MountainPass_Night

Thanks man. MountainPass is one of my, and my friends's, favorite map. Can't wait to play it by night!
  18. P

Perfect weapons, HDR Bloom, a little boasting, & a few thoughts

HDR+bloom is some of the most silly effects/unless effects that I know of. So, no, I never use them. They do more harm than good to the overall graphics, simply, imho, in most/all games. Bloom is the worst of them, though, by far. It makes textures way too saturated (colour-wise) in many cases...
  19. P

[Suggestion] Doom-like corpse fade animation mutator for the normal specimens?

Karma? What does that mean in this case, exactly?
  20. P

[Suggestion] Doom-like corpse fade animation mutator for the normal specimens?

That's very good then! Been so long time ago I'd played UT2004, so cannot actually remember this. I take it that it then could be a *relative* easy mutator to make then? :D