• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Alex_KF

KF Objective mode wiki

- added information about Dialogue
  2. Alex_KF

KF Objective Mode Video Tutorial Series

Hey guys! i'm actually going to continue this stuff on the Tripwire wiki since it's easier to produce and update :) Check it out and let me know if i'm missing anything! (well, besides the stuff in red text....I just haven't got around to adding those sections yet:P)...
  3. Alex_KF

KF Objective mode wiki

http://wiki.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?title=Objective_Mode_(Killing_Floor) A project of mine :) I hope I can help shed some more light on Objective mode for those of you who are interested in creating maps with it, or just looking for cool maps to play if you guys notice any maps...
  4. Alex_KF

Awesome.. another update.. crashed mods..

It is ? Can you list a few developers you know that do this? I'm actually curious. Back when I was using UDK I was frequently having stuff break on me because of undocumented changes Epic made to engine classes. I sort of assumed it was just my job to step through the code and find what...
  5. Alex_KF

^ did you see this?
  6. Alex_KF

And what about this would take more than thirty seconds to fix ? Add the missing / changed parameter or return value and recompile your mutator. I don't know if you maintain any code that other programmers extend from, but if you do it should be apparent that is is very difficult to make...
  7. Alex_KF

Final Map KFO-Snuff

It is a single player only map. Trying to play it in anything other than a standalone network environment will not yield the correct results. Please note the tags on the steam workshop page.
  8. Alex_KF

KF [MUTATOR] Player Cameras

It's a filter. There are several styles you can choose from in the mutator config page.
  9. Alex_KF

Final Map KFO-Snuff

Ladies and gentlemen! I spent several long months painstakingly recreating my experiences in a dank snuff dungeon for your enjoyment. I have uploaded the fruits of my labor to steam workshop. Remember, don't get into cars with strangers.
  10. Alex_KF

You are correct - it only works with the vanilla KF Gametype.
  11. Alex_KF

Why hullo there peoples. I've been working on a mutator for KF that I wanted to share. What is it? It is a mutator which attaches cameras to every player and lets you view their camera feed through a window on your HUD. Think Aliens during the Hive scene :) Why did I make this? This...
  12. Alex_KF

KF Yeah! More copyright infringement!

Yeah, looks like a blatant case of ripped content. They even stole the attack animation. :/
  13. Alex_KF

Code Setting Mesh,Skins and more of Pawns spawned via ScriptedTriggers

It's not posssible via scripted triggers - which is why I created the KF_StoryNPC class. You should place them in your map instead of trying to spawn KF_StoryNPCSpawnables. If you want to change the properties of a spawnable NPC class you need to subclass it and make your changes in script...
  14. Alex_KF

KF Life gain on hit

Oh, and that solution assumes you have a custom monster class you're using in your mod. If you just wanted a life-steal effect to happen all the time, even with stock killing floor monsters you would have to do it elsewhere.
  15. Alex_KF

KF Life gain on hit

If you make the following changes it should work. Also, if you want to clamp a value below a certain amount you can use Min(). Avoid using magic numbers like '100' because you dont know for sure that the guy's maximum health will always be that value. 'HealthMax' will give you what you want.
  16. Alex_KF

KF Yeah! More copyright infringement!

Aw hell naw. I even kickstarted them too:(
  17. Alex_KF

Level Design specimens don't attack players

Just checking ... Post up a link to your map, and I'll take a look at what's up.
  18. Alex_KF

Level Design specimens don't attack players

does your map have pathnodes?
  19. Alex_KF

Yeah, make sure bKillStragglers is set to false in your Level rules actor under the Rules_Monsters tab.
  20. Alex_KF

Yes. Objective mode considers 'Trader Time' to be any time where there are no enemies. This was done intentionally because you don't want players being unable to spawn when they join a server during dialogue, or .... the objective in KFO-Steamland where you have to find and heal the...