• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. swampy11

What is the procedure for this?

I would like to buy my grand-son , who has a Steam account, RO2 or Vietnam but he lives in another city in another state. What is the procedure/steps for doing this. Thanks in advance. `swamp
  2. swampy11

Settings Won't Save

The .ini is not set to read only. Suggestions? Thanks in advance `swamp
  3. swampy11

Settings Won't Save

My fire settings, type of game, etc. have to be set each time I enter the game. It used to save, but not now. Help. Windows 10/64 Thanks in advance `swamp
  4. swampy11

OS Update

Thanks Rak
  5. swampy11

OS Update

It's time for the old swamper to leave XP behind and modernize my whole computer and OS. Basically, I only play RO2/Rising Storm. I am planning to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit, and was wonder if there are issues here in the community about 64 bit Windows 10 running RO2? Thanks in...
  6. swampy11

RO2 Role play on RO2!

I am interested. I would love to participate. `swamp
  7. swampy11

RO2 Upgrading????

So it sounds like you are advocating 16GM of memory, am I hearing you right? `swamp
  8. swampy11

RO2 Upgrading????

But how does Win10 work with RO2, any problems? `swamp
  9. swampy11

Armored Assault Pack 2 Release and Trailer

Thanks for all the hard work. Great job!!! `swamp
  10. swampy11

RO2 Upgrading????

Well, it's time to leave XP so my first question is, and I only play RO2, should I jump to Win 7 or Win 10? Which is best for this game? Next question, should I increase to 8 meg of memory or go to 16. Or, is 16 really an overkill for Stalingrad? Thanks in advance. `swamp
  11. swampy11

[How Do I?] If you have a crash, Give us the dump file!

Crash every second game or so. Crash every second game or so. I'll be right in the middle of a game, of course with a great score, and whamp black screen with the error message square stating that ROGame has encountered an error and must close.:confused: I have done all three steps on the...
  12. swampy11

What to do?

So here I am with my M! Garand and a Jap solders is running at me with his sword drawn overhead and zig-zagging as he comes. I fire my entire clip but miss due to his wavering approaching. I'm sliced in two. :( This has happened to me more that once and I'm just not figuring out a good...
  13. swampy11

The weapon.

Let me ask the community what is the best, fastest and the lest amount of key strokes to go from machine gun/rifle to pistol. For example the M1 Garand to the .45 pistol. There has got to be an easier way than me fumbling for the 2 key. what do you use? Thanks in advance. `swamp
  14. swampy11

Rank Up Server

Just came across the "RANK UP server in RO2 which is designed for blatantly cheating and scamming the ranking system. Getting hundreds of points per bot kill is not what I believe the game was designed to produce. Can anything be done to curb this server? Thanks in advance. `swamp
  15. swampy11

RO2 Red Orchestra 2- 1000 Subscribe Celebration Giveaway of Red Orchestra 2

Free RO2 Free RO2 Have you announced who received the free copy of RO2 from your Youtube post? Thanks `swamp
  16. swampy11

Back to the Same Old Error Message. Back to the Same Old Error Message. I thought I had discovered the problem, but ugh no go.:mad: I have followed all the steps to resolve the crash issue to no avail. I get the error message that ROGames.exe has encountered an error and must close. My PC...
  17. swampy11

Ugh!

Are you talking about the in game communication in RO or am I missing something else? Communication in Steam? `swamp
  18. swampy11

Ugh!

Thanks Walleye. Have you ever run Team Speak with RO2? How do you use Steam for chat? `swamp
  19. swampy11

Ugh!

However, once RO was working properly, I reinstalled Skype. The two work in conjunction on my grandson's computer. I load up Skype, make a connection to my grandson, then load up RO. I got into the game and as soon as I chose my weapon and entered RO, I got the "Blue Screen of Death" :mad...
  20. swampy11

Thanks for all the help, but don't work on me any more. Save your energy for someone else. I fix it. It was a corrupted DirectX. Yea!:D Thanks for all the help. `swamp