• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. DaZZeD

So few servers with custom maps

Yea i know, but i dont wait to wait an hour to get a full server.
  2. DaZZeD

So few servers with custom maps

There are so many cool custom maps now, and i cant find one server, that has 55+ players and runs for example winterwald or Red Assault. and im really sad the game has only about 950 players.
  3. DaZZeD

Release Date

I think it will be realeased next summer. Like May or June. Im sure there will be a delay or something like that.
  4. DaZZeD

US against Germany maps?

When Festung Europa (Darkest Hour 2) will be realeased you get to fight in france.
  5. DaZZeD

New mod project announced "Death in the Sands: Afrikafeldzeug '40-'43"

Sounds like a new mare Nostrum. Thats's awesome, because i never got to play Mare Nostrum online.
  6. DaZZeD

Help deciding map setting

Yeah a berlin map like in Darkest hour or Ro1 would be awesome.
  7. DaZZeD

Is There Any Way to Customize Weapons?

Every weapon has a weapon level. On weapon level 25 you get the first unlock. On rifles it's a bayonnet. There are 3 unlocks for every weapon.(except pistols and the AT-gun)
  8. DaZZeD

Epic fail please help:confused:

delete and download again, the settings will be reset. Or you can search My Documents/Red Orchestra 2/Ro game/config/Roengine when you open ROEngine press Strg+F and type in "brightness" then you will see the line where you can edit the brightness, you schould set A=1.000000 and then of...
  9. DaZZeD

Thousands of players on !

Yeah it has 4000 players right now. But i don't like there are so many noobs. The battles are really boring and not intense any more. And also i experience more lag and a lot more bugs now.
  10. DaZZeD

Red Orchestra 2 Workshop

Not working for me :(
  11. DaZZeD

[Question] Crashing since latest update?

it crashes after 1 Minute, when i use the workshop
  12. DaZZeD

[Question] Black smoke texture

i also get strange visual Bugs on custommaps, especially on barashka
  13. DaZZeD

[Question] workshop crash

i think im gonna stick with downloading the maps when i join a server
  14. DaZZeD

[Question] Session Banned for Speed Hack

somethiong similar happend to me. A message appeared in the Corner of the Game "Speed Hack detected" But i wasn't kicked or banned.
  15. DaZZeD

[Question] workshop crash

i uninstalled RO2, then installed it again. It worked, but as soon as i hit subscribe again the Problem starts again. And i have a 32 Bit system
  16. DaZZeD

[Crash] Game crash after Workshop map download

Hey, so when i click subscribe on a Map in the Workshop and start the game it says Downloading for example TE-Winterwald. When i play like 1 Minute the game just crashes. Anybody has a solution for this ? It occurs only when i subscribe to the maps.
  17. DaZZeD

Tactics Game Slots: Why are they open?

i am Lvl 43, and have some experience in the game 85 Hours gameplay. And i was always just afraid of failing as a Squad Leader even if there is not much to do wrong. But i might try it sometime.
  18. DaZZeD

Tactics Problems with identifying the enemy at a distance

I really hate, when everybody around me dies and i stay behind enemy Lines and i get a lot of Kills and then get shot by one of our Guys :(