• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New mod project announced "Death in the Sands: Afrikafeldzeug '40-'43"

Oh thank you lord for courage people which working on mods.
Hope you guys can finish it well.
I am looking really forward to the desert.

By the way, if you need a german voice - I have one and know military language from my army time.

Good luck. Let me know if Tripwire can help you in anyway.

This sounds also good ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Some good news, i' m doing pak40 animation so we can have at guns in RO2, all the pak animation are almost done but i have to know how do character animation xD.When pak will be done i' ll do the same work for the zis-3.here 2 screen. Soon i will upload some videos.

Attachments

• Cattura.jpg
    Cattura.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Cattura2.jpg
    Cattura2.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 2
Upvote 0
Some good news, i' m doing pak40 animation so we can have at guns in RO2, all the pak animation are almost done but i have to know how do character animation xD.When pak will be done i' ll do the same work for the zis-3.here 2 screen. Soon i will upload some videos.

Damn, how could I miss that... Great work! Hope to see the pak and the zis in ro2 some day!

Upvote 0

Im pretty sure if its just a animation you want to loop you can just do it in matinee and loop it , I did that for planes flying by and it works great.

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0