• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

how do i load AP or HE

I remember a new feature in a recent patch allows you to load a round type without having to fire off the chambered round like before but so far I'm only able to flick between AP and HE. I tried hitting reload button after highlighting round type but it dosen't load. How do i use this new...
  2. D

Electronic Arts need killing and their building demolished

Battlefield 2142 employ spies in your PC Posted Oct 17th 2006 2:59PM by Ross Miller Filed under: Hacks, PC, First Person Shooters, Online, Business There are ghosts in your machine, and they are tracking you. Included with your copy of Battlefield 2142, at not additional cost to you, is...
  3. D

Medieval II: Total War demo is officially out!

http://www.fileshack.com/file.x/9607/Medieval+II:+Total+War+Demo
  4. D

anyone upgraded from an audigy 2 to an x-fi? Worth it?

I'm seriously considering upgrading ym audigy 2 to an x-fi becuase sound is my favorate part of a war game. Has anyone upgraded to an x-fi card from an audigy 2? is it really worth it? also wot are the differences between all the x-fi editions?
  5. D

Sound I have my soudpack: how do i make a mutator and distribute it?

I've replaced the artillary blasts with really loud sharp cracks and it makes for a terrifyingly powerful experiance. I have the email address of the admins of most major ROOST servers but I just need to know how to make a mutator and how to package it all up for distribution. Any help would...
  6. D

Sound Adding new sound packages makes the game update itself

Why in this new patch does the game update itself whenever u add custom sound packages? It diden't in the last version.
  7. D

MG's are unrealistically easy to take out: Solution.

It's completely unrealistic to set up our MG only to get shot a few moments later. What we need is a supression system for the MG so that the people being fired at by the MG have some kind of aim penalty that would simulate the devestatingly terrifying trauma of being under fire by an MG...
  8. D

Sound anyway to use custom sounds online?

I badly want to use my vustom sound packs online. Anyway?