• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Sound I have my soudpack: how do i make a mutator and distribute it?

Those sound great. So its not yet ready to distribute?? So when it is ready i better know about it cause those is some great sounding arty.

Thanks! It's ready for distribution as soon as someone can make a mutator for it.

Or maybe it will work just by having the server running the soundpack and when clients conect, they automatically download the uax package?

Or is a mutator needed?

I need help.

Upvote 0
Here is a video of an artillery barrage by the Finnish Army. It provides for a pretty accurate representation of the sound of artillery in action although in real life the volume would be a lot higher. The crispy zipper like sound you hear when the shells burst are the shell fragments and their impacts on objects like trees can be heard from a range of at least 2 kilometers depending on sound conditions and line of sight etc. etc. Compared to the original artillery sounds the soundmod resembles the real deal more in my opinion but I am basing this on the youtube flick and so have yet to experience the sound mod in the game.
Good job!:)

*EDIT* The artillery sounds too distant and in my opinion and needs more violence or volume, but don't let that get to you - It is hard to get violent loud noices correctly done so keep up the good work!

Last edited:
Upvote 0