• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Don Draper

As A Customer...

The only thing John did wrong was speaking from a company standpoint. He ought have taken it to the Board first and talked to the directors and or shareholders if they felt the same way and if it is a company announcement. If on his own Twitter account with not mentioning tripwire its no...
  2. Don Draper

Killing flooor 2 will not start, goes to bug splat..

So i went to load KF2 afater ateast 7 months of not playing it.. but it faled to load. I had removed the Sound card from the computer, but it does not seems to affect any other games.. I got the start up Log.. it looks like this.. Log: Log file open, 07/25/21 22:41:19 Init: WinSock...
  3. Don Draper

Killing Floor 2 on HBO TV show "Silicon Valley"

So i was watching Silicon Valley.. and the pied piper guys are going into business with a Game developer called K-Hole. They go to the office.. and KF2 is playing on their screens (as well as Dead island i think??) But Richard comments on KF2 when someone uses a buzzsaw on a clot and it dies...
  4. Don Draper

How do i get Cybernetic tickets?

Was wondering how i earn Cybernetic tickets? do they just drop? or is there specific things i can do to get them?
  5. Don Draper

PC Head apparel not staying on head and Trader not working

Maybe i can make sense of it for you. The Game was behaving flakey straight after an update. I exited the game... and came on to here to see if there was similar reports. There was none. I reported it, as per "Bug Report" as it was buggy. After a re-start i noticed a new bug, Damage level...
  6. Don Draper

So did a re-launch and it works again it seems. it was bizarre.
  7. Don Draper

So, sinc the new update i have noticed that mine and other players head appareal is not on the head.. ie: te chickenator head piece is hangig to the side. (same as glasses on rae) Also i cant buy or sell weapons in the trader... thats a game breaker. I could not even buy ammo at one point...
  8. Don Draper

Vosh crate did not drop... nor did cosmetic for weekly?

Yeh i realise that... but i still did not get it. I got the uniform a day later but no crate. That said, same thing happened yesterday. Played tonight, everything turned up + 5 dosh crates. dont think i did enough to get them from the endless.. Its odd. Since update also other bugs..
  9. Don Draper

Third Person View?

Use emote and take a look at yourself.
  10. Don Draper

Vosh crate did not drop... nor did cosmetic for weekly?

So, i just done the weekly, made the 50K as well to get a vosh crate drop.... But, neither appeared in my inventory? I have not had any issues before, crates prizes have always dropped and worked.
  11. Don Draper

Let's talk Versus!

I like the mode, unfortnately i have not got to play it much due to the low player count. The best bit is that the AI is no longer predictable, i love that more than anything. when playing real people as the AI changes the whole thing. The lurking, waiting zig zagging, and if a team takes...
  12. Don Draper

Skipping the first boring waves

Depends if you play 25 zerker on HoE on Solo or a lvl14 Survilist on HoE solo.
  13. Don Draper

Endless freeze tag like mode

So i see there is a endless mode coming up in the update, im not sure how it works... is it endless waves..ie: 11/12/13 etc.. Or is it a single wave that is endless that gets progressively harder? Anyway, i was thinking that if it is the later, a freeze tag mode could be incorporated to...
  14. Don Draper

Last Chance To Pre-Order

I cant wait 10 hours!! and it will be 2am by then..
  15. Don Draper

Last Chance To Pre-Order

Can you turn it on in Australia... i have the flu and am at home and have already downloaded it and need something to play...Please!
  16. Don Draper

A few headscratchers in terms of game design

Then a 10 minute time with a overall limit of 1 hit per wave, or the lesser of etc... So, say you dont use your re-supply in wave 8, it carrys on to wave 9, you can use it, and there will be another back in 10minutes within that wave. So, limit 1 supply per wave, which can be carried over...
  17. Don Draper

A few headscratchers in terms of game design

On 3. Id just make it a timer. New ammo for each player regenerates on the support/demo every 10 minutes. Irrelvant of wave, trader etc.. every 10minutes new ammo comes up. (or what ever is the best balanced time.)
  18. Don Draper

Some great idea's i think they should add

Maybe one that fired machine gun like the bosses in the game occasionaly... the Husks missiles are quite destructive, you get hit with 2 of those you are dead on HoE. Maybe more choice of weapon... but not so much ones that do diffrent things.. M32 for Demo would be way over powered....but...
  19. Don Draper

Steam Map Achievements - The Lesser Difficulties

Yeh i agree with you... Also on KF2 atleast i found myself jumping up to Suicidal alot sooner than with KF1... and that makes it harder to want to go back and get those pesky chievos. I dont think it is a pressing matter... like denks said.. Im actully finding it alot harder to get HoE...
  20. Don Draper

Hans Revamp Proposal

I have not really taken any notice... but, If you dont shoot the shield to "wear" it out, wont it just stay on? or does it power down?