• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Altus

Rising Storm is awesome! What is next?

China vs Japan conflicts could be pretty cool actually.
  2. Altus

RS Team balance?

I play Jap only. Such far I only feel that Murica might be a little OP when defending on maps like Iwo Jima (campaign mode) since they still get their flamers.
  3. Altus

Tactics Weapon stats

Ok thanks a lot, will look into that.
  4. Altus

uncut vs cut

Real men go uncut. Only Muslims, Jews and Muricans go cut.
  5. Altus

Jap Hero Skin?

Awesome. Sushi chef is a pretty accurate description of when I banzai with the katana. The Muricans being the fish of course.
  6. Altus

Jap Hero Skin?

Is there a hero skin, and does it have one of these bandanas? If not, I will be very disappointed.
  7. Altus

Tactics Weapon stats

Is there a way to see the exact stats for the different weapons in the game files somehow? Like for example how the accuracy of the M1 compares to the carbine, and the difference between the jap SMGs.
  8. Altus

Who's with me on this idea I just had?

Anyone know any EU servers with these settings or similar?
  9. Altus

The Panzer IV is the new T-34

The Kwk40 actually almost always penetrates the T34 front, it just doesn't do any critical damage when it doesn't hit any critical components. So make sure you are hitting either crew, fuel or ammo before starting to complain about the T34 being too strong. Aim for the lower hull an you'll...
  10. Altus

The Panzer IV is the new T-34

As a dedicated Pz4 commander with a player crew of driver and gunner, I actually think the tank-balance is alright now (we play classic). (However in 99% of cases we go up against solo-tankers which of course gives us an advantage.) The Pz4 is superior in terms of cannon, optics and visibility...
  11. Altus

Classic mode, What about some Suggestions?

Giving SLs SMG would mean more ppsh for the soviets, possibly causing people to take the role for the weapon, but yeah, I guess it could be worth it. I agree with the people who only play classic. Personally I always check the server list before playing RO2 and if there isn't a reasonably...
  12. Altus

Funny Pavlov's House game

lol that's one epic dude. Sub-terrain warfare a'la battlefield 3 beta is hilarious
  13. Altus

Guest Passes are gone?! Check your Inventories!

Mine are gone. Too bad, was planning to invite some friends eventually.
  14. Altus

What is your ideal RO2 map?

Danzig nuff said.
  15. Altus

Classic mode tanks

Yes please remove tank AI in classic. As for seeing who is in it, that's already possible if you go to the squad window. (they gotta fix that bugged window though so you can actually scroll down to the tanks)
  16. Altus

Increase attacker rienforcements rate in classic?

It seems like most maps have become harder for the attacking team now with the slower player movement in classic, perhaps it could be balanced out by decreasing the attacking team's reinforcements timer by a few seconds?
  17. Altus

Classic vs Realism

Did they remove the Panzer 4 gunner slot in Classic and merge it with cmdr? If so, then that's not very realistic
  18. Altus

Disable 64 player servers for the good of the community?

I don't care about Ro1, this is RO2, which is set in Stalingrad. As for old-school i'm talking about FPS-old-school, like BF1942 etc, I don't care about RO1, so stop thinking you got some veteran-elitist point there.
  19. Altus

Disable 64 player servers for the good of the community?

no way. 64 is already a minimum for it to still resemble the intensity of stalingrads combat. anything less will make it feel less authentic. besides, RO2 really should stay old-school and not go the way of lowering the player limits like so many dumbed-down multiplayer shooters have been...
  20. Altus

Failing to Spawn on Squad Leader

yes, I've been playing as an SL with friends a lot and it's quite frustrating when SL-spawn doesn't work in 2/3 of all attempts or even more. Having to be out of sight sounds fair, but it feels like the system checking this condition might be broken, as I remember numerous occasions where I...