• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. G

[BUG] Easy Anti-cheat says its not installed after the new update

and I have already check in the game files for a installer and nothig is there after the update: https://s33.postimg.org/kq4teybu7/RS_FFS.png Yers I have verfied files and I also reinstalled the games, no insall fiiles show in the folder...
  2. G

PC [map gltich] Bannister In Bio Labs glitch

When I was playing the game yesterday I tried to jump over one of the bannisters on Bio Labs but rather than blocking me or allowing to hop over the game kept me on doing mini bounces in place. I would have taken a screen shot of it but I was knees deep in zeds and did not think it a I was...
  3. G

War Z

Oh wow, this game looks to be one of the most imfamous games of this gen: http://kotaku.com/5969784/the-war-z-mess-every-crazy-detail-we-know-so-far?tag=The-War-Z http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/the-war-z/user-reviews A professional Day-Z that failed harder than a mod that some guy made in...
  4. G

Dragon's Dogma: "What a horrible night to have a curse"

"DARK AND SEXY" Is the buzz phrase for current RPGs, its pretty much ruined Bioware's RPGs and even though I like the Witcher I yearn for the chance for having a old school High Fantasy setting about slaying monsters and having open world fun. After being told that Japan could never make a...
  5. G

[Error] Empty Server Browser

When I load up the game the server browser always shows empty but when I look in "Recently Played" I can see servers, any idea for a fix?
  6. G

Hearts Of Iron III + DLC...

...is on sale on steam but I am not sure I should get it, as much as I like Paradox games after EUIII they seemed to be taking a more anti-player stance to make the game artificially harder (key example would be how Infamy does not scale with country size, how you cannot out-manoeuvre armies...
  7. G

Dark Souls! You are already dead...

Is anyone else really looking forward to this? New trailer has come out: Dark Souls - X360 / PS3 - All Saints' Day Trailer - YouTube If RPGs could be compared to RPG games then Diablo 3 would be BF3 (simple and additive), Net hack being ARMA and in the nice, soft warm middle is Dark Souls much...
  8. G

Has the AI hull gunner been fix?

Okay this is simple, I been getting head shot by the hull gunner and I know its the AI (Humans will burst fire into someone to make sure they are dead, the AI shoots it like a rifle) making already hard maps even harder for the attackers. I know the patch said it was fix but 100% sure it has...
  9. G

AI or Human?

This is a bit of a thread for the silent majority of players who love to camp and make the bat**** crazy AI look dynamic capping machines. So lets play a game! I will post a pic below and you guys have to guess if its people or the AI: This one is VERY easy if you know what to look for, the...
  10. G

How to extract the music in RO2?

I would love to buy the OST for this game but its not on for sale at the moment so I would love to listen to some of the music whilst I am working on other stuff. The game uses UPK files and I need a extractor but for once Google fails me as all of the links lead to this post...
  11. G

The Rage thread!

Something that pissing you off in RO2? Well then talk about it here! I feel that I have to make this thread after just what happened to me as I feel its REALLY unfair. Everyone is good at something, some are great at shooting and some are great a storming buildings but me? I am good at...
  12. G

Rewarding Commanders

I find that playing as the Commander is fun but its still a very thankless task, I think with a few adjustments to the scoring system could fix that though: 1) Forcing respawn is excellent way to keep the pressure on and in Countdown it can save a match but despite how good it is the player...