• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. O

Kicked: PB failed to initialize

Thanks for directing me to that. I ran the setup and I got this error message: can't open file C:\Windows/system32/PnkBstrB.exe (error 32: the process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. edit: I restarted and reinstalled punkbuster and the test completed...
  2. O

After looking around my services tab, I found that I don't have a punkbuster B listed under services. how do I get this service?
  3. O

Just got kicked again. Reason was Server Communication Error: PunkbusterB.exe failed to initialize everything is up to date and my firewall allows both
  4. O

windows firewall is allowing both punkbuster a and b. just downloaded the punkbuster updater and steam is verifying game cache. I'll post again if I'm getting the same problem.
  5. O

I tried playing this game today and on some servers I'm kicked immediately because of the message above. I was able to reconnect to the server without a problem, but once the map changed, I was booted for the same reason. Is this a bug?
  6. O

"Level 7" requirements

uhh, no sarcasm, I genuinely wanted to know
  7. O

"Level 7" requirements

PLaying commando is my favorite perk, and I noticed that I'm well on my way to reaching the "level 7" point. That is, having the progress bar completely filled while at level 6. Does anyone know how much damage and stalker kills it takes to reach the end? And for that matter, what about the...
  8. O

The New Map

I have no idea where the f you're supposed to hold out on this map. Suggestions?
  9. O

Competition, Tournaments, Hell !!

yea, I dont see how this game could work as a competitive game. Maybe if it was like a time attack, whoever could finish all waves+patty in the shortest time... but even then there are limits.
  10. O

The sounds of Killing Floor (the new guns especially)

I like to think that the new weapons that aren't "loud enough" are actually so loud they deafen your character's hearing alittle.
  11. O

Has anyone ever had a killing floor based dream?

yes, and they were very unpleasant. I was still myself, so no weapon/combat experience, etc. and there were gorefasts I could see trying to get in my house, banging on the windows.... D: also had one w/the patriarch chasing me like he does in the game. woke up right when he reached me...
  12. O

The Electronic music thread

I've recently become a huge fan of the artists under the anjunabeats label, particularly this guy Oliver Smith - Nimbus - YouTube also, I made house for the first time two weeks ago kit_KAM - free - YouTube
  13. O

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

I feel this is relevant TRAINZ SIMULATOR 12 [[MLG]] PRO NOSTEAM RAILSHOTZ (HD) (KING'S XROSS) - YouTube
  14. O

Any musicians about?

I produce, does that count? :/ wachimol - Ending - YouTube wachimol - Shorestrip [original mix] - YouTube
  15. O

why did this thread die??? noooooooo D: So recently this sample website had a trance production contest and I entered. This was my submission, it should make you think of the beach, which is what we all need after this awful winter! wachimol - Shorestrip [original mix] - YouTube
  16. O

What will you be getting for Christmas? [2011 edition]

I'm getting a new phone and a subscription to computer music magazine. That and gift cards :|
  17. O

I found myself liking Skrillex's stuff a lot. It's very catchy, which is probably why it's so successful. Anyway this might be a familiar one, but here Feed Me - Grand Theft Ecstasy - YouTube and I made this one! :D Riff Machine - YouTube
  18. O

Aw yeah!

I tried out all the weapons and posted screenshots on my community thing http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025634046/screenshots/ all I have to say is the mp5 and claymore are the best! and the demo's m4 is crap D:
  19. O

I'd Like to Personally Say...

so did that healing mist suggestion I mentioned awhile ago yet noone responded to get implemented now or what?
  20. O

Twisted Christmas 2 achievements appeared on Steam

I don't get bloody yanks, is it wanting us to waste a clip of ammo? also, dual revolvers? awesome :D