• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

"Level 7" requirements

O-cactus

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
PLaying commando is my favorite perk, and I noticed that I'm well on my way to reaching the "level 7" point. That is, having the progress bar completely filled while at level 6. Does anyone know how much damage and stalker kills it takes to reach the end? And for that matter, what about the other perks?

I think it would be awesome if Tripwire added a level 7 reached by doubling the level 6 requirement, provided that the bonuses were cosmetic only. An unlockable skin for each class would be awesome. Even better would be to have the release of level 7 along with a reintroduction of the whitelist. Level 6 may not mean anything anymore, but level 7 might.

Upvote 0
In all perks the level 7 is the double of level 6, like usually happen whit the rest of levels, normally is the double of the last level, so for damage is the double 5,5M so 11M, and stalkers are 3600, so 7200, and the rest same for medic, 200k, zerk, demo, fb, 11M, sharp, 17k hs, sup, 740 welding, 11M, if forgot anyone you can discover yourself, i have all levels 7. Greetings N.

Upvote 0
Keep in mind that if a level 7 is to be added, it might not have those requirements. When level 6 was added, I had that bar full for medic, but then the medic requirements were higher. Or at least I think it was medic.
I doubt a lvl 7 or any huge modification will be added, but if it was to be added, I would like to have my stats reseted to lvl 6 requirements, that way I could enjoy leveling up.

Upvote 0