• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Gwaihir

There are no Officers in this game

Agree with initial poster.. Even battlefield is more realistic on a sosial scale.. Sad but true :( fix these things and the game will shine TW !!!!
  2. Gwaihir

Is there a way to see who is in what squad during combat?

The squad system is confusing to say the least !! there should definitly be an option to name your squad (Teamwork) to attract tp oriented players, and the ability to kick and close the squads. All this to give players more "fun" the color thing is **** ! i am color blind and this system...
  3. Gwaihir

How are the new maps?

grain is cool,. but the two others make my pc crash and burn :(
  4. Gwaihir

Gametrailers new vid

cant wait.. again
  5. Gwaihir

Squad Leader Control

In a clan game. the ability to give a player a waypoint would greatly enhance the commander/rts element. imaging looking at the map in a bf2 style commander way. and seing a tank coming up the road. marking a player and assingning him to the point of expected meating, whit the automatic order...
  6. Gwaihir

Will there a be wipe on release?

I hate level up fps games !
  7. Gwaihir

Will there a be wipe on release?

all this talk about leveling and wiping and stats . got me worried :(
  8. Gwaihir

Pre-purchase RO2 on Steam!

deluxe in tha house ! glad to give money to developers who care,a little :) :IS2:
  9. Gwaihir

Voluntary Death Scream/ Feigning Death?

This is a video game, it isnt European football, when people fall its becouse they are injured, not becouse theire faking it :D
  10. Gwaihir

Box Art - and System Specs

+1 GTS 450 will that work ?
  11. Gwaihir

thanks TWI

Hello Tripwire !! you go girl :IS2: :)
  12. Gwaihir

Skillful Footage

Totally agree here, The vids make the grafix and gameplay look ..bad for people not knowing what RO2 is.. For us. the fans, it great. but like some said, Im not showin it to my friends.. why oh why Tripp ?
  13. Gwaihir

If I translate everything in RO2 into my language, will you add it to the game?

Tripwire never seeses to impress me :) Im almost at the point of buying Killing floor just so I can donate som money your way :) :IS2:
  14. Gwaihir

sneak preview from Norway

Good Luck Plaindog ! Norwegian players are looking forward to 30 august !!!
  15. Gwaihir

Overheating and accuracy

Including Random is a sure way of killing a game
  16. Gwaihir

Co-op campaign how many players ?

Dear Tripwire. Being able to play against the coputer in a clansetting would be fun and usefull.. setting up the computer to 12 people vs 12 bots, rs live repeat= training befora a clanmatch ? Cool feature right there..
  17. Gwaihir

Amazing new screenshots!

there is a lot of bottled up "not playing RO2" frustration in this forum :D
  18. Gwaihir

Amazing new screenshots!

This post got me exited !! Tripwire made my day :) . now if only this pesty summer can get out of the way.. :IS2: