• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Co-op campaign how many players ?

No confirmation on this, but I would assume you could have as many humans as you do squad members in the Singleplayer. Then there's always other Coop modes like the terrorist hunt-style game mode and just matches with bots on MP maps.

I'm actually looking forward to playing this game coop just as much as in regular MP. That was one big thing the previous game lacked, due to the worthless AI lol.

Reactions: Killyouall
Upvote 0
No confirmation on this, but I would assume you could have as many humans as you do squad members in the Singleplayer. Then there's always other Coop modes like the terrorist hunt-style game mode and just matches with bots on MP maps.

I'm actually looking forward to playing this game coop just as much as in regular MP. That was one big thing the previous game lacked, due to the worthless AI lol.

Yeah LOL.

Upvote 0
setting up the computer to 12 people vs 12 bots, rs live repeat= training befora a clanmatch ?
Cool feature right there..

that's exactly what I thought of when someone said of 16 player co-op :D

I hope less than 8, otherwise it will be hard to organize co-op match.

you don't need a minimum of 8, hell you can play l4d with 2 ;)

Upvote 0