• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. H

"Steam needs to be running" Message, even though steam is up

I get this godawfull message claiming that no, steam is not running and you have no internet connection. Why geeh, I think, then how come I just started up steam, in Online mode, and started the game throught it. Blimey, my computer must be retarded. *restart game and try again* Ah.. Same...
  2. H

New Weapon: Barrett M99

Just tried the Beta 5.1 and MAN! That was awesome. Expecially tha M7A3 Assault Rifle and the FN FAL. Though i kinda missed the Full Auto on the FAL
  3. H

[Request] Swedish Army m/1945B SMG

Now what :<
  4. H

To reply to all of you asking what the whole "wrong" thing is. Its not the hip shooting and it is, in fact, the mag hes holding thats wrong. The left hand (for right "hand" shooters) should go further up so that the index finger is put around the "bulge" infront of the magazine. Got me info...
  5. H

Bah... I'm just in the Swedish equivalent to High School at the moment :( Although I will graduate this year >.<
  6. H

Oh snap. Then I've mixed it up, what i currently need is a model and texture. Mixed up the words there... Bah.. Anyhow! New tips on programs to use to create the models?
  7. H

Hi there. I, as I believe many with me, feel that while there are a lot of awesome weapons in the game, there are not a lot to choose from. Personally, being a Swefag, I would like for the addition of the Carl Gustaf m/1945B. The gun itself would deal the same damage per round as the 9mm, a...
  8. H

Request a gun?

Bumping my old idea of the Carl Gustaf m/1945B. Can be found on page 2.
  9. H

I used 9mm for trash crap and the M99 when i got seriously bored or met a fleshie or scrake. Also hard fps get killed by 2 bodyshots just for the record. But yeah, it should deal *****loads of damage, but five rounding a patty on hard? A tad overdrive aint it. And line someone said earlier, if...
  10. H

Well i can agree that the damage is a tad too high vs Patty, but against Scrakes it seems viable. Didnt try bodyshots, will do that next week when i get a hold of my computer again .___." But killing FPs with one shot un-perked, yeah a little high. Otherwise the weapons are nice damagewise...
  11. H

Ok so here i am once again. Cant really say anything about it this time. Just finished hard after a round of one-shotting everything with the M99 with the Headshots (up to FP). Also only took 4 or 5 well placed headshots to kill 'ol patty who didnt even walk up to me... Strangely enough...
  12. H

Will download and try it out now :) Will come back for some more feedback after a "little" ZED slaughtering. And remember, with this, you DEFINITLY cant spell slaughter without laughter.
  13. H

Engineer perk, why and how.

Well could be done, but would most likely get very unbalanced if they managed to carry two at the same time, or one of the 40mm and a shotgun.. Imagine that. An SS blasting small crap with his shotty and kiting everything, then when there is only small stuf left he places and mounts the turret...
  14. H

Well i do see a flaw in my logic here since a lot of times (at least i've noticed so myself) if you place two nades next to each other on a large street you can effectively make them stop in their tracks. This could possibly be avoided if the Barricade was made in the same way as a welded door...
  15. H

I have heard of none of thse maps... I still only have the basic ones. Also, apparently you have never gone above normal difficulty. Have you ever played hard you know that a grenade will automatically clear a space of zeds as they avoid it. A similair effect could be added for the Barricades...
  16. H

As i have already stated... THE TURRETS WILL BE MANABLE, NOT AUTOMATIC. L2READ
  17. H

When you put it like that i can really see the problem, and i think i might have an idea here.. Implementing a limit of one per person, or per team, so that it isnt abused, as well as placed strategically in order to lead the Zeds away and force them to chose another way. Of course it will be...
  18. H

The MG turret for example, i would prefer an M249 SAW, would deal damage equal to that of the Bullpup, but at a much higher RoF. The AA 40mm that i would have wanted might be a little overpowered if implemented on basis of reality, but im thinking a 2 rounds per second or so, to show that it is...
  19. H

Armor repair: Would be once per wave thing, and a full repair would still only be worth ca 50% of the original or so for balancing. Barricades: I was thinking (texture wise) looking like a roadbllock or so that might change depending on the surroundings to fit the rest of the map, but with some...
  20. H

I will give all of you some responses once i get a to a computer. Writing on an iPhone atm.