• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Disappearing weapons....WHY??

Hey all Something that has been annoying my friends and I lately, is when someone dies early, whether due to stupidity on our part or a bad run. If someone 'carries' the weapons will disappear unless someone has the luck and skill to swap weapons mid carry (highly risky and nearly killed me on...
  2. C

Thoughts on new Battle Axe? OP?

Hey all, so first go of new update last night (HOE), and I thought I'd give the Battle axe a go. Fire axe was pretty sweet too, enjoyed that one. Usually I use a Zwei and a Pulv, but damn this axe was a beast. I was fighting Scrakes and Fleshies all game (with quality medic on our team also) and...
  3. C

Question about Zerker mechanics

Hey everyone Had a few games of KF2 lately after a big hiatus playing Dying Light. I've come back to beserker and I don't know, have the ranges, hitboxes all that stuff changed in last few updates? Or have I adjusted to melee of a completely different game and now am just partially rubbish...
  4. C

Flashlights in every game.... Tripwire please explain

Hey all, I saw this critique on Jim Sterlings Jimquisition a while ago and using flashlight again in KF I'm inclined to agree. Why do games still insist on having a torch that lasts all of 30 seconds before needing recharge, imagine going to the shop and buying a new torch,only to discover it...
  5. C

Please, Tripwire or anyone! Why is in game voice so patchy? Am I missing something?

Hi all As the title suggests, I swear 50% of the time, I can talk to the randoms on my team with in game voice, my mates on Discord can usually hear me twice when it works and vice versa. But like last night, I'm talking to a guy thinking he's just ignoring me, turns out they can't hear me at...
  6. C

Nvidia Flex/FPS drops still happening to anyone?

Hi all, just wondering... recently i have acquired a G Sync monitor, 144Hz refresh rate which I love, looks awesome. Cranked all settings to max and was having a grand old time with Windows 8.1, GTX 1070 graphics card. I'd assume this should run it, since upgrading recently to Windows 10, I'm...
  7. C

So I accidentally became a "Survivalist" the other day...

So I've been following along with the new perk discussions on these forums, lots of interesting points, most of which i agree with, especially the fact the perk skill choices are sadly quite average in their current form (but have total faith in TWI to get it done as they always do!). BUT, the...
  8. C

Buggy or deliberate mass unit spawns?

Just wondering if anyone else is having this 'issue' when for example, tonight we had a sudden walking of about 5 husks in the one place, and once one or two were killed there seemed to be almost even more, I swear at least 10 were there within a few minutes. I've seen this a couple of times...
  9. C

Question about railgun

Hi all I did a search and couldn't find a similar thread so hopefully this question hasn't already been answered! Just began dabbling with Railgun while leveling SS. Just wondering, is there a reason to use the 'free shot' mode as opposed to the lock on mode? Does anyone know if damage is...
  10. C

Should perks be more niche and 'limited' like KF1?

Hi all Been playing and thinking about KF2, loving it, but after reading a similar thread about perks being jack of all trades in a way, it got me thinking about it. I wonder if you are soloing demo or SS, should the game NOT compensate you for the obvious draw backs for each class. I think...
  11. C

Thoughts on new Beserker skills?

Hi guys Looked around on the forums and couldn't see much about the new beserker. As someone who leveled beserker first before patch I thought the class was great but skills so lame on the most part. After playing new build I'm wondering wow... is it now OP? Running around at full speed Zed...
  12. C

Random 15 Second Freezes and Crashes

Hi Guys I've seen similar posts but never seems to be a solution, all of a sudden I'm getting exactly 15 second freezes, this appear at Tripwire logo, menu, and in game, sometimes I'll play an hour without one, but can almost guarantee it'll happen. I've deleted Steamapps and redownloaded...