• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Spicy

Leveling speed - players already 20+

You forgot to mention that we're Asian and really don't mind doing mind-numbingly repetitive tasks for hours on end. :rolleyes:
  2. Spicy

Class balance ratio?

Are we talking overall or on a specific difficulty? Games with random players or games with friends on STEAM? Both of those questions will definitely influence how people answer but an even larger factor is the 6 classes that are still missing. ^^;
  3. Spicy

Anyone else feel the guns are too "cheap"?

I actually prefer having a cheaper base price of weapons and not having to rely on leveling the class for a discount. You don't have to rely on teammates to buy weapons for you for a discount, saving a few seconds at the trader. :]
  4. Spicy

Please stop freaking out and being immature about little things.

JOKE'S ON HIM! *draws crosshairs on inside of my glasses* :cool:
  5. Spicy

Anti cheat?

The people modifying their levels doesn't bother me too much. Think of it like "they're finding the exploits, proving they exist so they can be fixed later." :rolleyes: I haven't seen anything egregious in KF2 yet. In 1400 hours of KF, the only "serious hacking" I saw was this one time on...
  6. Spicy

Alan Wilson voice actor demand thread

Lucky for them, they only need to worry about regular walker-zombies, not Fleshpounds. :D
  7. Spicy

General feedback so far, thank me later Tripwire

The weird situation with the health bars is my biggest issue with Commando but other than that, I feel like it's ok. At least compared to the other 3 classes we currently have available. Once we get those other classes I sincerely hope we'll get better ways to deal with Scrakes and Fleshpounds...
  8. Spicy

Please stop freaking out and being immature about little things.

I don't mind the crosshairs, I think it's a nice addition. If I could make it a static, unmoving dot or cross I would probably leave it enable. But since it's an adaptive-type that jiggles about with your movement/ recoil I find it a little more distracting for whatever reason. I think it's the...
  9. Spicy

Thoughts on the Eviscerator:

At least it's not worse than KF's Chainsaw? That's a positive, right? :confused:
  10. Spicy

KF2 - No use for extra dosh?

For now just use it to buy extra AA12's against Hans. But here's hoping we can make walls of pipe-bombs again.
  11. Spicy

Beta Release [Release] Pepsiman Scrake Skin

Looks awesome in game, thanks so much for this! :D
  12. Spicy

SWAT Class, what is it all about?

Oh, you... :rolleyes: I can definitely see SMG's and/or Carbines being used for weapons.
  13. Spicy

Night vision - An analysis

So what you're saying is, I've been lied to my entire life? :(
  14. Spicy

I love grenades

Just from a visual perspective the grenades are wonderful. But functionality-wise, it's pretty cool that we're getting multiple variants. That blue Medic grenade cloud is just lovely and it makes me excited for seeing what the Firebug's will be like. Are you a Support shooting down a hallway or...
  15. Spicy

Poll: Should the AR-15 have a full auto fire select option?

Feathering your fire button pretty much gives you full-auto functionality anyway. Being that the AR-15 is our starting and (presumably) weakest rifle I think being limited to semi-auto or 3-round burst is a good choice. With the newer player in mind forcing those 2 options should, in theory...
  16. Spicy

Unreleased Class Megathread

I voted Sharpie but I really want to know what other weapons the Martial Artist will get in addition to the Katana. Will it be a melee-oriented alternative to the Berserker? Maybe more defensive in nature? *shrugs* From the art book...
  17. Spicy

Is Tripwire going to ruin perks w/ DLC's?

It's quite refreshing to hear this.
  18. Spicy

The Clot Grabbing Auto-Aim Megathread II: The Grabbening

I think optional would be a nice compromise. Your aim being dragged away from whatever you were previously shooting at (Husk, Siren, but especially Scrake or FP) really hammers home the concept of situational awareness. You're going to keep trash off your teammates because you know how annoying...
  19. Spicy

New DLC Weapons Underpowered?

Oh, you mean those times I aim at the chest then see the rpg in the zed's ankle? :rolleyes:
  20. Spicy

Sealer Squealer. Useless at best. Suicidal at worst.

Agreed. However, it's really fun to spam the harpoons into crowds at range. I've been using it as sort of a derpy secondary weapon, since I can carry my digi-cam M32 with it. :D