• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. smalldemon

if they want a m16 ..

KF forums are dead, aren't they? In every threads I see the same 5-6 people interacting with each other. Now don,t get angry, I'm not trying to insult anyone around, it's just that I feel sad that the community isn't as big and active as it used to be back at the mod. It's been almost 3 months...
  2. smalldemon

Original KF and a "Thanks to TWI"

I play KF since the 2.1 mod (2005), and I must say the mod felt a lot scarier than the retail version. My whole body was shaking with fear and excitment as I would play hours with my friends. Unfortunately, I'm disappointed that TWI never inserted that creepy mood from the mod to the retail...
  3. smalldemon

Trader time

I would find nothing as frustrating as an epic loadout being paused 'cause mr. Host has to go pee
  4. smalldemon

Prevent high-leveled noobs

Plus people will be p*ssed and will stop playing :(
  5. smalldemon

Prevent high-leveled noobs

I enjoy playing on many difficulties. Sometime I'll try to pwn some ZEDs with unbreakable teamwork, some other times I'll just play dumb with my friends. In any case, all my perks are not equal in levels, and I would find being restricted to gain experience on, let say, normal difficutly pretty...
  6. smalldemon

Tactics If your having difficulty

7. smalldemon

Some fresh ideas, from a vet player

I sense trolling commin up
  8. smalldemon

Tier 3 Medic Weapons

I feel that the sonic gun would be pretty pointless. Countering the siren's scream will never be as effective as the whole team's firepower, consideing that she doesn't have a lot of health. On the other, the medical syringue sounds pretty interesting. I can say I'd love to see that one get in...
  9. smalldemon

Auto Turrets

Lets hads tankz and Jet Pakz 2!!!!!! :troll:
  10. smalldemon

Feeling betrayed.

What's up with me loving this game? I just can't explain why I like it so much. What IS wrong with me? The gameplay is great, doesn't cost a lot... man, I must be ill... :cool:
  11. smalldemon

New Characters for RO2 Owners?

I'm agreeing this demand
  12. smalldemon

Lowbie. To Suicide, or not to Suicide?

That, my good sir, is a good tip ;)
  13. smalldemon

expand the maxplayers limit

An awesome mess to say the least :cool:
  14. smalldemon

Deployable Light

Excellent idea ;)
  15. smalldemon

Noob level up

Excellent idea Dolphin! Teamwork's always welcome :)
  16. smalldemon

MAC10 Concept: Removable silencer

I don't mind the idea, but I have one question that bothers me: what would be the point of having a silencer? Be undetected? For what reason? Camping? I hope not. KF players need to be in constant motion or guard their spot. In bot cases, the silencer would be pointless. Plus, the Zeds...
  17. smalldemon

Should I buy Killing Floor?

KF's the best :IS2:
  18. smalldemon

Is Berserker Viable?

Zerker makes his way out of most situations better than most classes. I don't like to play zerker a lot, but facts are facts and zerkers kick arse :cool:
  19. smalldemon

A Twisted Christmas Question

IMO, the best mates you'll fing out there for achievements hunting will be on the battleground. Just get in the game and enjoy! :D I'll always be happy to kick some ZEDs with you also!
  20. smalldemon

Looking at Buying

Don't worry about finding servers in KF. Honestly, the quantity of servers out there is astonishing.