• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

expand the maxplayers limit

Frenrihr

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 8, 2010
Chile
it's just a suggestion, expand the limit of players, only in the sandbox mode... it would be great to play with perks in the sandbox mode with more players without using any mutator to put the perks in the server..

what do u think?
please reply;)

Last edited:
it's just a suggestion, expand the limit of players, only in the sandbox mode... it would be great to play with perks in the sandbox mode with more players without using any mutator to put the perks in the server..

what do u think?
please reply;)

if ur talking about sand box mode then it doesnt matter if u have perks on or not since they are disabled and u dont earn any exp for any kills. So having a mutator to increase the number of players and to have a perk selector won't make any difference.

Upvote 0
i know the command to increase the number of players... if you activate those commands to increase players or modify the trader time or whatever, the game lock the perks to new guests in the server, and if you die for you too.. in the V1011 this never happen when you modify the game, the game just desactivate the perk progression and that's all... and that's what tripwire are searching i think.

the disavantage here is, the mutators like perk selector and server perks_v4 have a modiffied stats, or somethings the mut does not run at the start of the game, bugs and other glitches, why not activate the perks in sandboxmode with more players if the perk progression was stopped? a question to tripwire??;)

I hope you guys understand what is my point, thanks. And sorry if i wrote some sentences wrong, i'm from chile, south america..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Oh, the massively multiplayer servers... good times. Even on normal, fleshpounds and scrakes were unstoppable force due to health per player bonuses. You could actually run out of ammo for EBR, LAR, HC and 9MM (and that was when SS's carried 15 mags for M14). And kill counts between 1 and 2 thousands rocked.

I don't do them anymore :D

Upvote 0