• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. J

Upgrading my PC

This is what I upgraded to not long ago. An intel i7 2600k and a gigabyte model P67A-UD3-B3 http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=3765# I would also suggest going with an nVidia card like a 560Ti and a good psu 700w minimum. I've been extremely happy with this!:D
  2. J

Gaming mice

I apologize for not getting back sooner dogbadger and I got the pm. I been off work for 6 months from a bad accident and some days still keep me either bedridden or doped up on painkillers so I haven't been on much this week. The click and tilt action of the middle mouse button imo, was put...
  3. J

Mse

OMG thank-you very much Morello! I had searched previously for a remedy but never saw or overlooked the crap cleaner info. Thanks again, cheers!
  4. J

Gaming mice

Well, I went out and bought a Cyborg Rat 7 and returned it today. -Some buttons cannot be reprogrammed at all. 7 in all with 5 programmable which doesn't seem like much to me for a gaming grade mouse when others offer 11 or even 13 on some. -No left and right movement on the thumb wheel...
  5. J

Mse

Could someone please help me with some info here or point me in the right direction. It's frustrating as HE double hockey sticks. I scan for infections, comes back clean and turns green and less than a minute later, it's orange and tells me I need to scan for infections. Any info at all...
  6. J

Gaming mice

I started with an mx 518 and imo, is a great mouse but I wanted more buttons and a little more comfort in my palm. I have big mits. So I settled on a mx revolution...
  7. J

slow loading help

Thanks for pointing that out PermenentMarker, now that I think about it, it's in the last few updated versions of firefox that I have been having these problems. I did try doing that, a clean re-installing of firefox however, I did not re-install an older version, just the latest. I've gotta...
  8. J

slow loading help

I tried that and it almost seems worse though I only tried loading pages for a few mins so I'm going to assume, at least the same, no difference. Thanks for your help though aesdana, much appreciated, will keep looking for a solution and post when/if I find one.
  9. J

slow loading help

So my 11 year old niece came over for supper this evening and I'm sitting at my desk when she walks in. "Hi uncle whatcha doing?" she belts out, :), "Oh!, hi tweety" I reply and proceed to tell her about my browser being slow. She cuts me off and again belts out, "You should use google chrome...
  10. J

slow loading help

Yes, I looked and I do have addons, Logitech device detetion Conduit engine which says incompatible DataMngr - incompatible and 8 java console - incompatible (looks like updates) They are all disabled except Logitech and I do not remember looking for these and adding them unless I did it...
  11. J

slow loading help

I'm just wondering if anyone here could help me with a little problem I'm having. I'm running firefox, all updated. I've scanned my pc for problems using crap cleaner, Malwarebytes Anti-malware, Microsoft Security Essentials and I even dl'd and tried Advanced System Care 5. All scans tell me...
  12. J

Mse

Greetings, I hope someone here can help me. I'm running MSE, Microsoft Security Essentials, and it has always ran good for me, at far as protection goes. It's just this one annoying thing I can't seem to find any help with. It constantly tells me I need scanning. I have it set to a scheduled...
  13. J

An Open Letter to Tripwire

I will agree with a few of your points so will come to no big surprise that I too was hugely disappointed. Without going on a rant which I'm sure has been done to death by now, quite upset that I have also left the game and I'll leave it at that. That been said I still check in on the forums...
  14. J

Yo Mama jokes!

Yo Mama is so broke, she gotta save up just to be poor! Yo Mama is so skinny, she could hang glide on a Dorito!
  15. J

Requried Red Orchestra 2 Update Incoming

I had little hope considering the last three patches, now with this one my browser does work finally, so thanks for that, but everything else is still broken for the last 4 patches now.:( Yes I've done all the verify and ini and blabidy blah...;) i7 2600k @ 3.40GHz Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD3-B3...
  16. J

Rudeness, respect, common decency, constructive criticism & complaints

Well you may be right about complaining constructively but if you think it's gonna stop because you made a post your dreaming. There's been plenty before and there will be plenty more to come for whatever reason. One does not pick up dog poop and say I don't like it so if you don't like the...
  17. J

The honest thoughts of an RO:Ost vet

Couldn't have said it better myself OP, the unlocks being the most ridiculous.
  18. J

Hating

Pretty hard to give it a chance when it's not working properly for a lot of us.
  19. J

Server Browswer list Issues

Many of us have the same problem which was supposedly fixed last Friday and those of us still with the problem have been left hanging with no response.
  20. J

RO.ini file/ help please

Well, I got that done and the game work for about an hour and then, BIG FRIGGEN SURPRISE, it's back to CTD again. As well, the servers are not showing up in the browser again either. Oh they show up when I launch the game and then they disappear when I change tabs.:mad: Every time I get a patch...