• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Tendency

Code Replacing Initial Inventory - Perk Specific?

How would you go about changing the initial inventory keeping it perk specific? I know how to change the initial inventory, but it effects all perks across the board. I can replace the knife with lethal injection for all perks, for example. But, I want to make it perk specific... e.g. Field...
  2. Tendency

3D & Animation Trader and HUD icons

Is there a tutorial for creating trader and hud icons? I was able to re-skin a turret and it works fine. Now i need to create the trader and hud images.
  3. Tendency

Code Mutator Configuration - Selecting

I would like to learn how to make a mutator feature selectable. Something similiar to SuperZombies mutator were you can select which zombies to add to the game. I want to do the same with some portal turrents. My code to get it in the game: function ModifyPlayer(Pawn Player) {...
  4. Tendency

Code ServerPerks - Trader Inventory

Is there a way to position the weapons in the correct order within its group? Seems like ServerPerks makes the weapons inventory upside down. ie. the high power weapons listed first instead of the lower powered weapons.
  5. Tendency

Code ZED Gun Trader Icon - ServerPerks

I am trying to show the ZED Gun trader Icon when using ServerPerks. The ZED Gun uses ""CorrespondingPerkIndex=7"". Yet the trader icon doesnt show in the trader when using ServerPerks. I even created a new perk just to use this trader icon, still not working. Any ideas? I have a decent...
  6. Tendency

Steam Workshop - Favor Please

I just wanted to ask a favor from all mappers or modders. Please add a link to your files in the workshop. So server admins can download your excellent maps, mods and muts. That way all the server admins can install them on their servers and setup redirect. Thanks in Advance!
  7. Tendency

Hiyokomod v2.8

Seems to be a lot of interest in this mod lately. I see many requests for it. So, i am posting a working version of hiyokomod 2.8 that includes all the missing files. There is a lot of broken code and bugs with this unaltered version. I also zipped up the source code for you.The only thing...
  8. Tendency

Code [Help] Custom Perk - Weapon Index

Using custom perks and using weapons with ServerPerksV4 and one problem i see. How to categorize the weapons with the new perk in the trader menu. New Perk is index 7. WeaponPickup has CorrespondingPerkIndex=7 Perk added to ServerPerksMut When accessing the trader the weapons are categorized...
  9. Tendency

Code Max Buyables

Anyway to to increase the Max_Buyables from 50 to around 100?
  10. Tendency

Code Limit Amount of Pipebombs - Help Requested

Is there a way to limit the amount of pipes that can be deployed at the same time? I know the limit is currently 1000, at which point no more pipes can be laid down. I want to reduce that amount. Maybe its possible to set a max limit and after it is reached the old pipes are removed?
  11. Tendency

Dedicated Server Crashes - Pipebombs

After this update i have been having problems with server crashes do to the monstercontroller. Seems to happen with pipebombs are laid out. Any help would be appreciated. Critical: CrawlerController KF-Overrun.CrawlerController (Function Old2k4.MonsterController.SetEnemy:0000) Infinite...
  12. Tendency

Code Removing Smoke Trail - Help Needed

I am playing with removing smoke trails from the M79, M32 and LAW. I was able to remove the smoke trail from the M79 and LAW with a little trial and error. The M32 on the other hand has not worked for me. I have spent a few hours trying to remove the smoke trail from this weapon. I have even...
  13. Tendency

Code [Request] No Recoil for Multiplayer

Anyone have a no recoil mutator or suggestions for making one? I dont want to code in every gun, is there an easier way?
  14. Tendency

Code [Request] Mutator - Replace Pipebomb

I am looking for mutator that i can replace the pipebomb with the LAW or to totally remove the pipebomb from play. Its no problem removing it from the trader for me. I just dont know how to remove it from the Demolition class at spawn. I dont want level 5 or 6 to have pipes.
  15. Tendency

Code Unlimited Ammo - Mutator Help

I am using this mutator but it generates the following two errors making the log file massive. Warning: MutAmmo KF-Bedlam.MutAmmo (Function MutAmmo.MutAmmo.GiveAmmo:001C) Accessed None 'Human' Warning: MutAmmo KF-Bedlam.MutAmmo (Function MutAmmo.MutAmmo.GiveAmmo:001C) Accessed None 'Human'...
  16. Tendency

[Request] Player Respawn

Anybody have a mutator to allow players to respawn during a wave?
  17. Tendency

[Request] Enemy Health Bars

Anybody have a mutator to see enemy health bars?
  18. Tendency

Code Weight Mutator - Errors

Anyway to eliminate these errors from the Weight Mutator? Warning: MutWeight KF-Arcade-Gas-Station-FIN.MutWeight (Function MutWeight.MutWeight.ModifyPawn:000C) Accessed None 'Other' Warning: MutWeight KF-Arcade-Gas-Station-FIN.MutWeight (Function MutWeight.MutWeight.ModifyPawn:0014) Attempt to...
  19. Tendency

Question - 32 players

Can you play on any map when running more than the hard coded 6 player limit? Do you have to modify the maps at all or will any of them work.
  20. Tendency

[Request] All Traders Open

Is there a mutator that will open all traders?