• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. CandleJack

Friendly Fire

So fellow forumers, since FF is able to be enabled some servers run with it on. There's 2 kinds of friendly fire of which i can think, that being direct and mirrored. I say these by themselves can cause griefing and prevent newbies from learning how to play well (though they shouldn't even be...
  2. CandleJack

Tripwire made the Steampunk Commando...

About me. It's obvious. If you read his biography then it matches up perfectly. There's no other explanation. I mean: How much does that sound like me? It's creepy.
  3. CandleJack

Zombie Mod

So, fellow forumgoers, i had an idea for the players who are a bit tired of regular gameplay, or just like zombies. :p Zombie mod! What is that you ask? Well, since zombies are hard to kill (without headshots) and they all move slowly, i thought that making a clot(-like monster)-only mod would...
  4. CandleJack

Non-player-caused view direction twitching

I'm not exactly sure if this has been discussed before, but here's the gist of it: Sometimes during a game of KF i will be looking parallel to the ground in a northern direction (i'm using these for the sake of clarity) and then out of nowhere the direction will change to a completely different...
  5. CandleJack

Fun create-a-perk thread.

While this is inspired by a thread in the Ideas section, which was a serious suggestion for implementation, this is more a fun thread devoted to what kind of perk you'd create. Let's say you get 18 points. Each perk has it's unique abilities, and each level is stronger than the last. For...
  6. CandleJack

Collapsable Menu

This is pretty much my idea in image form. It's pretty straightforward. The has a little gold + under each perk in the menu that when clicked, opens up to show the perk's weapons. The + then becomes a - which indicates the perk menu is open. I thought that this idea deserves it's own...
  7. CandleJack

New player monitoring idea

So i was thinking, what does Killing Floor need? One idea came to mind: Mini player icons that display health and armour under the trader arrow, in the top left corner. Kind of like in WarCraft 3 with the heroes. While i know copying from other games isn't the best way to improve Killing...
  8. CandleJack

Replacing the M14

As many of you are aware, the M14 is unbalanced and needs fixing. My solution to this is the Benelli R1, 30-06 Springfield. With four (4) rounds at the same power of the M14, it fixes spamming because once those four rounds are gone you'll need to replace the magazine. This...
  9. CandleJack

Paul Gray of Slipknot has died

To those of you who do not know, Paul "#2" Gray, the bassist of Slipknot has passed away. Slipknot was one of my favourite bands and i feel saddened by this.
  10. CandleJack

Regarding my comment in the Creep Train thread.

This is a continuation of the music debate. Now, a couple of years ago my friend showed me a song on his iPod, called "Beginning of the End" by Spineshank, which at the time i believed was the greatest song in the world. This was vastly different to the **** i listened to at the time...
  11. CandleJack

New DLC idea: A Bit Specimental

So the idea goes like this: have you ever wanted to play killing floor as a specimen? Like really wanted to get Bitter Irony looking like a Scrake? Flaming Hell That Was Close looking like a Husk? Then how about a DLC with slightly modified specimen skins that work just like the current...
  12. CandleJack

Some love for Firebug

So i saw the lack of love for firebug (both ingame and here) lately and i thought it's about time we change that. It irks me that firebug is stuck with one weapon that does the least damage and has the least ammo of all the weapons. So i came up with this to fix that. Tier 1 - current...
  13. CandleJack

Possible Idea For Story Mode

I'm going to throw this idea out. Since a couple of people want a story/campaign mode, i'm going to try and fit the maps together in an order that works. Start off in WestLondon, with getting dropped in via chopper. Then on to Offices, where you have to fight, and then be on the roof for an...