• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Possible Idea For Story Mode

CandleJack

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 2, 2009
VIC
I'm going to throw this idea out.

Since a couple of people want a story/campaign mode, i'm going to try and fit the maps together in an order that works.

Start off in WestLondon, with getting dropped in via chopper.
Then on to Offices, where you have to fight, and then be on the roof for an evac.
Then Manor, with the chopper down, it's up to your team to survive.
Then comes Farm, because it is so big there would be a myriad of ways to get there.
Then Wyre, because IMO Farm should go directly to Wyre, being both similar in parts to eachother.
Then BioticsLab. This would be the Finale, Being acessed underground from Wyre, this would be where you first encounter the Patriarch.
Upon defeating the patriarch, you leave and come across Bedlam, Waterworks and foundry on your way to escape the Specimen threat.
And now the new maps. I haven't figured these into the equation, simply because they're new. If anyone has an idea where they can go, feel free to say so.

Before everyone starts flaming, let me again reiterate, this is just an idea for a possible story/campaign mode that i've been toying with for a while.

Not necessarily "OMFG TWI MAKE THIS NOW!!11one!11" just a suggestion.

Now flame away.