• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. HaTeMe

KF Objective Mode Video Tutorial Series

Btw shouldnt this thread rather be in the Level Design forums? I mean thats the first place Id look anyway, took me quite a while to find this last time.
  2. HaTeMe

Will there be a Killing Floor 2?

It would be mad of TWI not to make a sequel, considering what a cashcow that would be. In fact I think one of them said something along those lines in the past. But Id imagine that to take at least a couple more years, especially now that they just added objective mode.
  3. HaTeMe

Killing floor Tattoo

Get a bloat tattoo on your face
  4. HaTeMe

KF An new medic gun

Whats up with people thinking medic should be some kind of... eh, Commando?
  5. HaTeMe

KF Please make Commando less horrible to level!

I dont know wether the requirements should be lowered or not but let me just say that I absolutely hated having to hunt down stalkers especially when teammates kept killing them before you. In fact I had my commando at level 5 for months after all my other perks were level 6 simply because I...
  6. HaTeMe

KF [Mutator] Shop Inventory Mut

Stop research
  7. HaTeMe

Level Design QUICK KFO Tutorial

What you just did is basically list a bunch of random options in the new actors and then told people to download your map and learn by themselves. Clever. Guess bumping your own threads isnt working anymore. Oh and...
  8. HaTeMe

KF Newbies filter in 1050/1051 ver?

Thats noble but you are wrong. Im sure EVERYONE here has tried telling the new players to find a lower difficulty server when they flood the HoE ones, but about 90% of them simply wont listen/understand or they dont care. They dont get it that by joining these servers they will make the waves a...
  9. HaTeMe

KF Concerning Mrs. Foster...

Oh god, please NO. Theres already way too much hype around this character, in fact I didnt even want to see this female version in the first place not to mention their kid. We will never see another original character if everythings just gonna be another Mr. Foster. What comes to this Objective...
  10. HaTeMe

Beta Map KF-BioticsLabLightsOut-v6

Okey I finally remembered to upload this map elsewhere so heres a ModDB link: http://www.moddb.com/members/hateme1/addons/bioticslab-lights-out However it is currently awaiting authorisation, not sure how long that will take since I havent really used the site much (even tho I probably...
  11. HaTeMe

Final Map KF-BugHunt (Aliens)

Kind of low, advertising your own map on other peoples threads. Was actually considering reporting that but cant be bothered. And to be honest this map was a fail anyway for 2 reasons 1. It was made when the aliens mod was still in early stage, so afaik there was no big boss at the time (or...
  12. HaTeMe

Yeah sorry about that, all my links are down because I forgot to pay for my KF server and I happened to have my webspace rented from the same host so that went down as well. And since I havent really played KF in months, I couldnt be bothered to get the back up. I will try to find some time to...
  13. HaTeMe

Final Map KF-Pyramid_AVA

Well its green.
  14. HaTeMe

Updated the download link with a fixed version v6a. There was a bug where players screen would turn black for a few seconds after passing through a new zone, hopefully its fixed now. Also updated the workshop link so those who have subscriped can ignore this assuming the update worked.
  15. HaTeMe

Final Map Map Request

I know it has that bug, it was caused when a player was standing "beetween zones". I thought it cant be fixed at first but lately I noticed the zonesheets in Biotics arent actually sheets, they are squarish which means players can go inside them I guess. In fact Im surprised biotics doesnt have...
  16. HaTeMe

Final Map Map Request

But shouldnt that affect all players? Ive never had it and Ive played this map before. Maybe Ive been lucky, but then again this seems to happen to most people upon connecting server so it doesnt seem all that uncommon to be pure luck :S
  17. HaTeMe

Final Map Map Request

Ok, and it seems I cant do much to fix it because the map works fine for me, both online and offline, so I dont know if my changes are having any effect on the problem lol. This suggests its something to do with graphics settings, my first guess was dynamic lighting but the map seems to have...
  18. HaTeMe

Final Map Map Request

Same here but I once fixed a map to get it back to whitelist (by adding blocking volumes on places that were missing them) and soon after the original mapper came back raging and telling TWI to remove it from the whitelist etc. The best part was, he didnt even bother fixing the map himself, he...
  19. HaTeMe

Water...NOOOOOO!

20. HaTeMe

Level Design Where can I download this map?

You have a point. However some of the "new" stock maps arent necessarily automatically in the server configs so I assumed this was the problem. If hes game is pirated, then I guess hes doomed because he sure aint getting that map from here.