• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Water...NOOOOOO!

Maddoxx

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Earth
So, i before proposed a rabid doggiemutant to be introduced alongside the common zeds.

I also before proposed the use of environmental damage to up the hazards
of the game.

And now......i would like some deep water to be introduced, where a player falling into will have the chanse to fae danger in the form of sharks, crocodiles and electric eels. Of course, now swimming abilities for the player should also be introduced!!!

Heck, who knows, maybe a lot of the suggestions, and then some, from the community might show up in a KF2 to dazzle us all....and the world of FPS!!! And new record sales???

I cant imagine TWI working on a RO3 ( cant beat COD-series, if being realistic )? It must be nothing and nothing but KF2!

Last edited:
And now......I would like some deep water to be introduced, where a player falling into will have the chance to face danger in the form of sharks, crocodiles and electric eels. Of course, now swimming abilities for the player should also be introduced!
(quote edited to fix a few misspellings, so I hope I got them with the right words you originally wanted)

I'm sorry, but all I could think of was Far Cry 3 and the QTEs to kill crocs or get sharks off you. However, I think if we were to face deeper water, we should then require at least some form of weapons that can be fired underwater to fight off these new hazards. It'd certainly be a fun challenge to fight in knee deep water and not know if a new croc/human hybrid specimen was about to attack... or if the crawler will just be that specimen still... though really it'd be drowning in that water...

Upvote 0
Well, I don't mind water being a hazard but I think putting monsters in them is going a bit far outside of what the game already does. It just wouldn't fit.

But making it so that you move slower in water and have a breath bar wouldn't bother me. If I were to plan it out I'd say make it so it's only like chest deep and the only reason you'd have to hold your breath is if you ducked under the water. Why would you duck under the water? Put out fire. I'd say you could hide under the water but I dunno if that'd be a good idea in killing floor.

Upvote 0
You're right. If person X has an issue that person Y doesn't have it cannot possibly be the machine that links them to their virtual environment.

Good call.

Back to that road..

Except UE2.5 has a hard coded memory limitation. Thus it's nothing to do with a persons computer. Last chance to turn off that road of retardation before you drive off a cliff.

Upvote 0
Uhhh, didnt think of the british location!!!

Something dangerous should be able to lurke in british water during summertime?

images

Upvote 0