• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. rckrdude

Make serker great again.

Lmao are you really being serious? As I was reading your post, I kept thinking you have to be trolling and will admit it at the end. Currently, bezerker is by far the most overpowered and easiest class in the game to play. There is a reason it's played so commonly. It is overpowered and...
  2. rckrdude

The amount and nature of alpha crawlers

The only non-custom map you've beaten on HOE is Paris and you're saying you want the game to be harder? http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheTCREngineer/stats/232090/?tab=achievements Does not compute
  3. rckrdude

What is the purpose of Zed teleporting?

Well its not much of a problem below HOE, but nothing really is a problem below HOE because the margin for error is much higher. I'm assuming you're playing on lower difficulties. Now if you're barely noticing this on HOE and manage to successfully plan for these mass teleports every time, then...
  4. rckrdude

What is the purpose of Zed teleporting?

It is by far the most annoying and negative feature in this game IMO. It just feels frustrating and makes luck too much of a factor. Not much you can do when you turn a corner and 3 sirens that you saw behind you a little while ago teleport right into your face. It leads to a very annoying and...
  5. rckrdude

losing interest

I agree about the devs needing to communicate better. Yes, the game is good by EA standards but the communication with the community is sub par to say the least. Also, a month in EA is too long to go without any content updates.
  6. rckrdude

Where is taunt players?

7. rckrdude

Where is taunt players?

The juvenile nature of anything depends on perspective. Playing a video game where you're a DJ who kills zombies (zeds) can easily be considered pretty juvenile. Just like the "insult players" command, the game serves no real purpose except to have fun. KF isn't serious business. As far as...
  8. rckrdude

Where is taunt players?

Yes, Tripwire definitely addressed a very significant problem by removing the ability to say "Wayne Rooney is smarter than you!" and "Do try and keep up" in a game. Clearly, this is proper bullying and can cause significant, irrepairable damage to an individual's mental health. Thank you Zeful...
  9. rckrdude

Where is taunt players?

From the KF2 EULA under bannable offenses- "This includes, but is not limited to, 'griefing', racist bigotry, sexism or any other forms of 'cyber bullying' .....We will also not tolerate anyone hosting servers for the game where such behaviors are continually or repeatedly allowed to take...
  10. rckrdude

Anyone beat Hell on Earth >SOLO< yet?

Well that's easy. Let's ask the devs to give the player 1 health and increase clot health to that of FPs in Solo mode.
  11. rckrdude

Where is taunt players?

It might have been considered unnecessary by the devs since the radial voice menu is so limited.Then again Taunt ZEDs is an option. A more likely reason is TWI being overly political correct. If it is the latter, it doesn't make any sense in a game that will probably be rated "Mature" for...
  12. rckrdude

Camp spots has to go

Exactly. Honestly, I don't understand the logic behind it.
  13. rckrdude

Camp spots has to go

Actually I've beaten everything in KF2 except HoE and have been a long time HOE player on KF1. I just find that nearly anyone who complains the game being too easy can't actually beat the game on the hardest difficulty. The irony is frankly hard to ignore. Also, since the worm was in...
  14. rckrdude

Camp spots has to go

I simply quoted the gist of your message and what I thought was the key point. OK I will try to summarize everything you said in a few lines. Let me get this straight, you think camping is boring and repetitive but at the same time claim there is nothing wrong with it. In the same breath, you...
  15. rckrdude

Camp spots has to go

You 3 seem to be very expressive about how camping makes the game too easy and boring. Personally, I find HoE games on KF2 very difficult while camping, particularly in pubs but obviously, you guys are experts at this game. Please post a screenshot showing your easy victories on HOE. Now, if...
  16. rckrdude

End Game Player On Perk Level Resets

The thing is leveling perks is not the point of the game or the fun factor of the game for everyone. Multiplying the perk requirements by 5 is nothing short of ridiculous as it just turns the game into a grindfest. Your argument about leveling teaching players the ins and outs of the game is...
  17. rckrdude

Is sprinting too powerful?

I think you will change your mind when you see a crawler on HOE sprinting at you Usain Bolt style.
  18. rckrdude

The balance of trash to big zeds is off (very long read)

Great post OP. It makes a lot of sense and I sincerely hope the devs read it and make the appropriate changes. Game needs sharp/demo More trash zeds More FPs and Scrakes, but with lower health. More ammo
  19. rckrdude

Killing Floor 2: My concerns

A lot of talk, particularly the last line, coming from someone who hasn't beaten a single HOE stock map. Your regularly elitist and know it all attitude on this forum is based on a intimate knowledge of KF on normal and hard modes. LOL
  20. rckrdude

"you call this banter?"

The game does seem to miss a big part of its charm without the prior voice options to be honest. Not sure why they weren't included.