• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. caeamo

Mutator that disables non whitelisted mutators

i got my KF heavily modded & now its hard to me to disable some non whitelisted mutators so I can be able to level up my perks & unlock some achievements. I just want to know if is there any mutator like this around? :confused:
  2. caeamo

what patriarch mutator is this?

i just want to ask what is this mutator and if it is available here at the modding section? http://youtu.be/kScmwJllg6Y
  3. caeamo

Simple Idea - Wall-Crawling Specimen/s

Like what I've said it's a wall-crawling type of specimen that can crawl onto walls and to the ceilings too. I really don't know if the unreal engine used in Killing Floor can support this one but this will definitely bring a new challenge to all if it's brought into the game. This just came to...
  4. caeamo

kf-delta lab

its a great map but sadly it isn't whitelisted:(
  5. caeamo

This is what i'm talkin' about!

This is the female character model from killing floor mod of UT2k4. I really hope TWI will bring some female character pack like this in the future :)
  6. caeamo

firebug & mac10

i'm just confused cuz at level 0 firebug has 5% extra flamethrower/mac10 damage but next level requirements is deal damage with flamethrower only. i just think it should be deal damage with flamethrower/mac10. what do you think? any opinions? p.s. cool update by the way. i don't really mind the...
  7. caeamo

i know when the update will be...

it'll probably on or before halloween. i just don't have any idea of the content :D
  8. caeamo

Classic Female Skin

I really wished that the female skin from killing floor 2.0 mod for UT2k4 will be brought into the future updates. Pardon me coz i don't have any screenshot of it. I really can't find any screenshot of it from moddb or google anymore. It's a neat skin by the way.
  9. caeamo

what component do i have to upgrade (can't play well with huge lag)

pls help me on what component do i upgrade first to help remove huge lag especially when playing on heavily decorated maps like bedlam and wyre? i'm lagging bad too when a lot of specimens appear on my sight. most of all the lag seems to kill me when i'm the one hosting killing floor. pls help...
  10. caeamo

Upgrading my PC for less lag in Killing Floor (need suggestion)

ok i'm upgrading my very old pc so i will have less lag in killing floor especially when hosting game & or when playing in heavily decorated maps like kf-wire and i need some of your suggestions only. i'm still quite lagging even though i've set my video options to low. i want to upgrade my pc...
  11. caeamo

new zed idea - flying sort of

hello to all, i'm just one of KF fans out there & my idea for a new zed is a flying one. maybe a bat resemblance or a half human half bat soft of thing. anyway the idea is this specimen can pull players off the ground and inflict overtime damage while off the ground but when someone would shoot...